2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember seeing people in here post step by step instructions on how to exploit the SPoT "in-store only" trick...knew it was only a matter of time before they fixed it. A lot of OG heads in here would bring it up from time to time, but only vaguely. I imagine some reseller probably bought their entire stock so they decided to put an end to it. NT gives, but it can also take away.
Wasn't gonna last once Kicks Deals blew it up.

I remember seeing people in here post step by step instructions on how to exploit the SPoT "in-store only" trick...knew it was only a matter of time before they fixed it. A lot of OG heads in here would bring it up from time to time, but only vaguely. I imagine some reseller probably bought their entire stock so they decided to put an end to it. NT gives, but it can also take away.
i've seen step by step instructions posted on like two other other sites a while back. it's been widely known for a while.

Nice Buellers.

Those are one of the few more recent pairs that I regret not picking up. I kept putting it off and then they disappeared and now they got kind of expensive.

Thanks for the info John, repped.

As for you Tandem25... That's the best I got man. I tried... Keep checking the women's section of Ross and maybe one day you'll find them...
Thank for you! but
Ross? what does it mean?give me a link pls

p.s. my english is awful sorry

They didn't for me the other day. I tried getting the SPoT dunks. Anyone know somewhere I can get a 12 for retail?

Exo Shop is a shop in Qubec. They sell Nike SB online. Their phone number is 1.877.396.7467, I believe they do phone orders as well.

Link to their website: http://exoshop.com/en/shoes/men/?k=&b=nike-sb

I know that they get QS. They still have McRads and SPOTS still left as well. Shout out to ALL Canadians!   

Call the shop quoted above. They have the SPOTS in a 12 and shipping should put you at retail or alittle below it because they have they on sale for $65 bucks.

Last edited:
^ that's the way it is with a lot of these quickstrikes. anything i'm on the fence on i just buy now just because i don't want to pay up later or go through the trouble.

Can someone link me to the Nike release calendar that says the 112s are slated for Black Friday? I looked yesterday and didn't see any SBs on the calendar, other than the DB Janoskis. 

Back
Top Bottom