2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Murray Christmas wear

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope yall had a good Christmas, couldn't wear my Ugly's due to snow today, but I'll rock em whenever!

damn cant believe concepts restocked the grey ugly xmas sweaters too!  I know i shouldve checked into this thread that morning but with xmas and everything i just forgot about it.  Oh well the hunt continues and MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF YOU

Correct.. I picked it up from undftd Las Vegas while I was out there last weekend. They had a bunch in stores might be worth calling and asking if they do phone orders.

For that price I'd assume those Heinekens are fake. It's pretty easy to tell. If they're legit that's a steal.

For that price I'd assume those Heinekens are fake. It's pretty easy to tell. If they're legit that's a steal.
This is K-Skit in Japan.  They're pretty good at filtering out anyone selling fakes.  I have them on hold until tomorrow so I'll do some research on fake ones.  :smile:

This is K-Skit in Japan.  They're pretty good at filtering out anyone selling fakes.  I have them on hold until tomorrow so I'll do some research on fake ones.  :smile:

K-Skit is legit as it comes!!

I don't see the pic you originally uploaded, but if you are talking about the size 10 pair, I wouldn't say they are anywhere near 9/10 though. The sole is heavily worn and the green is starting to fade. There's dirt on the heel, etc.

That pair has been up for a few months, I believe. I've passed on it a few times, myself. ...Not bad if you don't have a pair, I guess. But, not the epic steal some are making it out to be.

If it was worth significantly more than what it is priced at, Gusto would have scooped them and posted them long ago. And, if he missed them, I would have got them next. :tongue:

Last edited:
had a good Christmas. These on top of my black UCS. Those black box ones are the brown spiked dunk!

Soon.........  haven't copped anything since the Civilist's, but these might be my 2nd pair of dunk highs

Back in this thread for a second, can't take the 1's thread right now completely gone downhill 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom