2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how do those look like? lol. these kinds of nick names i've unheard of

Quagmires

Boba Fett

Feelgoods

The Quagmires are the only ones I ever really liked out of the 3, although I wish I'd have picked up the Boba Fetts back then.

I know that the Tiffany apparel was posted but idk if the details in the shirts could be seen, the logo's made to appear like "croc skin"

Last edited:
Love the Quagmires. Quality was pretty good. Honestly, that is the first time I have seen Boba Fetts.

The quality on the Quagmires was pretty good, my pair is a little beat up thanks to some drunken foolishness, but the suede and embroidery on the back half of the shoe have held up really well. I remember seeing the Boba Fetts in stores, but I was pretty anti-star wars anything at the time, especially anything Boba Fett, so I passed on them again and again. Now I'd love to find them in my size since they don't really go for much over box price, but I haven't seen them in a year or so.

^ Those shirts are pretty clean. I was going through my closet a couple weeks ago and found the Tiffany SB hat with tags that released with the lows years ago. Haha.

I can't lie, when I finally got a pair of the Diamond Lows I bought 2 DSC shirts in the same color. Those shirts haven't shown up in my regular rotation since 2012.

I could never match Nike SB clothes to my Dunks

I'd feel like I am 12 years old with no fashion sense
laugh.gif
I bought the Premier Petoskey hoodie but I feel what you are saying. I don't usually by "matchy match" stuff haha. I just thought it was a cool design regardless of the shoe.

Normally it would be but for this release I don't know. Every person in NY that wants a pair but doesnt really know SBs is gonna drop by cuz they don't know where else to go. That's a lot of people :lol:   Think I'm gonna drop by next friday to see how many campers there are and take a pic if it's a crazy amount. But it doesn't really matter to me cuz that's niketown. That place shouldn't be your first option for these or any QS. Anyone that goes there and misses out deserves to.

EXACTLY.

Last edited:
I could never match Nike SB clothes to my Dunks

I'd feel like I am 12 years old with no fashion sense
laugh.gif
the only matching shirt I've purchased was the one that released with the fire crackers. although I've never worn them with my fire crackers lol. it's pretty comfortable though.
I know that the Tiffany apparel was posted but idk if the details in the shirts could be seen, the logo's made to appear like "croc skin"
nice find. repped.

Just ended up with a third pair of the SB Dunk YOTH. 

Paid a bit over retail, but really loving these. 

This is probably an oddball question that's not going to get a response, but when Nike does the crazy restocks for All Star Weekend host cities, is it just Nike Basketball/Jordan or would SB accounts get some love too?

This is probably an oddball question that's not going to get a response, but when Nike does the crazy restocks for All Star Weekend host cities, is it just Nike Basketball/Jordan or would SB accounts get some love too?
Just Basketball merchandise

Back
Top Bottom