2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No waiting and no camping. I'm feeling these. Quality should have been better. Mine had a leather chip above the swoosh. Cant wait to get pair number 2 tomorrow.
that magical size 13. That's what's up. Can't wait to cop mines

Stussy just dropped their own YOTH tee for anyone interested

http://www.stussy.com/us/year-of-th...il&utm_term=0_b8cb8703d4-6e77254752-140489890

Last edited:
All this hype over a feminine looking shoe called "Tiffs"??? :smh:

Did y'all hear about the Victoria's Secret Dunk Low's coming out April 2014? It's a super HS release. There's only 10 shops in the US getting these with only 2 FSR's per shop. They have little pictures of bras and panties all over them. Hypebeasts rejoice! :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone know what's up with Plus? I was checking out their site to see what they had left after that $50 dunk sale and noticed they had no Nike products what so ever listed (aside from some Levi x Nike SB jeans).

Anyone know what's up with Plus? I was checking out their site to see what they had left after that $50 dunk sale and noticed they had no Nike products what so ever listed (aside from some Levi x Nike SB jeans).

noticed this too; maybe they are going to stop selling Nike

They may just be yanking it from the site to keep people from locking up the site this weekend.

Smh I need to stay out of this thread until release day. I know the release information for most shops so there's no point in being in here except to make my blood boil
Who is getting them in the happy valley area. Is there still a skate shop on campus across from shandygaff?

I'm staying out of this thread until sunday lol. Already have all the info I need on the release and a couple of good guys have helped me out.

Sunday in Buffalo
Might want to call them back though. Their website says raffle. Not sure if the guy told you that. Just trying to look out. I'd hate for you to show up after calling and be denied.

Via: http://sundaybuffalo.com/main.html
[h4]Due to the high demand for the Nike SB x Diamond Dunk High Quickstrike we will be holding a raffle for each pair per size. Entry days are Wed 2/5 & Thurs 2/6 from 1-6pm. You will need to provide a contact number where you can be reached when winners are drawn Friday 2/7. Pickup will be Saturday 2/8 and you must provide photo ID to claim your pair. DO NOT LINE UP AT THE STORE ON SATURDAY. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. NO RETURNS on these, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your cooperation.[/h4]

If NDC remains non-TLO I may try Saturday. Think I'd rather try to get a 4.5 for my friend as her bday is coming up. I understand the hype and history behind the Tiff dunk(s), but I'm just not a real big fan of the shoe. Maybe it's just me. Or maybe it's because I prefer dunk lows to highs.

The smallest size that NDC will have is 7, and I am pretty sure that 4.5 was not made. I'm looking for a 4.5 for my wife, and the few shops that are even carrying the smaller sizes said that there are no 4.5 or 5.5, only 4, 5, 6.

I'm not a regular in this thread, but I do bang with SB's...I have about 15-20 pair or so...Definitely not brand new to the SB game, but certainly wouldn't consider myself a veteran.

I'm not here looking for a handout and I have no problem combing through this thread to look for information. I can totally understand the protective nature of people that are constantly in this thread. Big releases like the Tiffs bring out the worst in people and bring out the most obscure, "hype-beast-esque" people. So for those that don't have the most pleasant responses to new people in this thread looking for handouts, I completely understand.

I certainly will do a better job of being more active in this thread moving forward, but good luck to all on Saturday for the tiffs.

Peace.

I'm not a regular in this thread, but I do bang with SB's...I have about 15-20 pair or so...Definitely not brand new to the SB game, but certainly wouldn't consider myself a veteran.

I'm not here looking for a handout and I have no problem combing through this thread to look for information. I can totally understand the protective nature of people that are constantly in this thread. Big releases like the Tiffs bring out the worst in people and bring out the most obscure, "hype-beast-esque" people. So for those that don't have the most pleasant responses to new people in this thread looking for handouts, I completely understand.

I certainly will do a better job of being more active in this thread moving forward, but good luck to all on Saturday for the tiffs.

Peace.

I already like this dude

I foresee some people coming in with for sale signatures, not really posting anything just milling about until they move their pairs.

Peace.
You'll fit in fine. Stick around after this release.

Salute.

Back
Top Bottom