2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dudes did not want to listen when we said that the hype will surpass availability. The pairs they have at Niketowns are literally NOTHING compared to how many people wanted them.

7 size 10.5's. TOTAL. But they're GR's... right? They're highly available... right? :lol:

Skate shops get more inventory than Niketowns

im treating since i got any extra $108 lol
we should all find a neutral location and just have a fail party...tiffany and black themed fail party....
pimp.gif

The RSVP system is set up to provide false hope . The pairs at Niketown have long been claimed by employees and friends of. It's too bad that we've been forced to compete with bots for the remaining stock.

#yeaimsalty

The RSVP system is set up to provide false hope . The pairs at Niketown have long been claimed by employees and friends of. It's too bad that we've been forced to compete with bots for the remaining stock.

#yeaimsalty

its like gladiator

my local store just posted on facebook that they got 60+ pairs. they usually get 1 fsr of most other quickstrikes, so im pretty sure there will be tons of these everywhere. Just because Niketown didnt get too many doesnt mean anything. EVERY skate shop that carries SBs will get a bunch of these. theyre just spead out all over.

Also if GR vs QS numbers mean anythign they also usually get about 1-2 size runs of GRs. they got more tiffs than that.

Last edited:
Sent out the dm in like 5 seconds...got a message ntsf wasnt following me so i cant send them a dm...would have struck out anyways...ndc, ccs or bust for me...

Back
Top Bottom