2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i hate NDC kept getting errors in my cart and wasnt able to cop 
mean.gif

Ok ... order went through?! Alrighty Nike... wait and see what happens now. 
sick.gif

All manual, tried at launch, failed after waiting forever in line, got the OOS message, tried again 10 mins later, got an error... again OOS, error, error, OOS, 10 minutes later... IN LINE again. 10 minutes later, checkout... error, time out, error, gone from cart, site down... back in cart checking out, error, site down... back to checkout screen and order processing. OK!  
sick.gif

Feels like I just stepped into the Twilight Zone.

Got all the way to order processing again and the site crashed again >: >: >:

Checked my bank account and it looks like Nike took the funds out though. Hopefully it went through :\.

Took me over an hour but I finally got my sz 14 off NDC. Now onto the 510's

Good luck to everyone still trying. All I can say is be patient

think i got cart jacked twice!!!! =( on NDC i swear it said i had another 9.5 in my cart and wouldnt let me do final payment

Had these in cart at 5:05 PST, site crashed when trying to submit order. Then cart jacked and I **** you not I just checked out at 6:20 am PST as they somehow came back into my cart. Don't know how, don't care, first release in a LONG damn time.

Just got the order confirm email for NDC. Now I'm just hoping they didn't oversell and I don't get cancelled.

This has been a pretty entertaining morning :lol: :lol:.

Decided to see how long the NDC chat was 

You are currently number 398 in the queue. You should be connected to an agent in about 04:18. The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 07:58.

Wowsers lol

Back
Top Bottom