2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh ****, my original order went through all this time.  I couldnt' check out the status since that page was down.  I've been sitting here for 2 hours for nothing!

Wow, good to hear pple are getting thru on NDC. Probably should've been more patient, o'well
Apparently you still have a chance. 
nerd.gif

just got through on ndc mobile. kept it in my cart from 8 am. just make sure youre logged in before you worry about being cart jacked

OMG...

I got through NDC  02/08/2014 06:32 AM

An hour and half later...

Keep hope guys...

Now to get some good sleep.

looks like ndc is employee fnl tactics and only letting a certain number of people on at a time. just got thru refreshing the damn cart and all my stuff from this morning was still there

oh yeah!! after countless reloads and stuff!! for some reason it was added to the cart...accessing the cart was the issue... right click on your carts and open a new tab for those that got connection errors when in line!

Did anyone else get charged by skate park of tampa but never got an order confirmation? it looked like my order never went through and it doesnt show up on order history, but my bank sure as hell shows they took my $

quote this if youre in the same boat please. im goign back to sleep and will call them later if it deosnt get cleared up. i already emailed them.

I never received email confirm either.

Back
Top Bottom