2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you guys don't understand. the only people that are getting through are the people who originally had them in cart when the site failed....

No, a friend of mine added 3 pairs and was waiting in line at around 9:50 and ended up checking out at various times up until about 15 minutes ago

I can't even get to the product page, the page keeps saying the time out.site is down 
devil.gif

you guys don't understand. the only people that are getting through are the people who originally had them in cart when the site failed....
Wrong. I didn't get one in cart until over 2 hrs after it went live. Checked out w/o issues in 30 seconds less than 20 mins ago. Got the confirm email right away.

What you drinking there?

I give up on any second pairs for now, did go ahead and get that undefeated long sleeve though. Also found a pair of 10 year old Trainer 1 First Takes I've been after for a minute.

Sierra Nevada Kellerweis :lol:

great beer

cart hold times today mustve been 30 seconds. theyre always super low for SBs
see Nike extended them indefinitely....that's why the only ones I got were the two accounts I manually addedn had in cart, and crashed out the gate....1.5hrs later my carts came back and I could check out...

I keep showing three items in my cart and whenever I click the cart it goes dead or goes to nothing. I've used different systems too. Fun.

thats actually not true, i restarted my iphone at 7:03am, went onto nike checked out at 7:10am (BUY NOW LINK CAME ON AROUND 7:05 AFTER A REFRESH)

No, a friend of mine added 3 pairs and was waiting in line at around 9:50 and ended up checking out at various times up until about 15 minutes ago

ive been up at 4:50am got 1st twitter link at 5am refreshed nike page got dunk link still not one pair after 7 lost connections :smh:

Last edited:
Amazingly I was able to scoop a pair right before the site melted down. No bots, no tricks or early links. I refreshed the page at 7:59 and the shoes were there...

I paid via PayPal and got both the PayPal and Nike confirmation by 8:10. I was sort of freaking out as u didnt see the Nike email at 1st and was thinking it got caught in limbo. But it looks like I'm all good.

I'm still stunned as this is one of the 1st in demand pairs I've been able to cop in months as I refuse to go the bot route and find myself always loosing out.

Persistence pays off I guess.

the thing with this release is that nike got hit hard, so the first batch of people who were almost at check out got F'd up by the server and the twitter link :D <-- mostly people with bots. then the shoes from those people are being sold RN. <--- I'm guessing, thats what i have read on twitter 
FALSE.

Back
Top Bottom