2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

24 minutes after the tweet, order confirmation from Premier. Fingers crossed. Moving on with life. Good luck to everyone else still trying to cop. I goofed 9 years ago when I flipped a pair to fund some Bocas so hopefully I get some closure if this order goes through.

I have verizon fios quantum internet and I couldnt get through anywhere, i have a feeling that being from the northeast gives me a disadvantage because the servers are so far away. Did anyone from the northeast have luck? 

Failed everywhere early morning. Got through on premier. Man this west coast time copping shoes is crazy as hell. 

Let's keep the buying/selling posts out of this thread. That's what the buy/sell forums are for. We will delete them if posted here. Thanks~!

Premier & SPoT came through...fingers crossed I don't get my orders cancelled

Last edited:

I have verizon fios quantum internet and I couldnt get through anywhere, i have a feeling that being from the northeast gives me a disadvantage because the servers are so far away. Did anyone from the northeast have luck? 
negative.. and i was running one t1 line hardwired to a server

I wanted a second pair but I think I am going to pull the trigger for $400 on a VNDS pair of low's instead

Got thru Premier.. then cart jacked. Waited this morning for 40 minutes on NDC for a Size 12 and 13 in different browsers only to get an error at the exact same time.

negative.. and i was running one t1 line hardwired to a server
negative as in you got through being from the northeast or you had no luck? I wasn't using my wifi I was using my home computer so I was running the hardwire or direct connection into my router which goes into the wall.

Seems like alot of people got through on Premier (including myself)

Let's hope the cancellation emails don't come.

Back
Top Bottom