2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yup the white laces swap looks awesome, the red didnt really do it for me, I feel like the cracked leather is hard to see when wearing them too so all on feet pics ive seen make these look great. These might be fun to try with some random lace swaps too.

Its nice to come back to the thread and only have 10 pages on mobile phone to read.. The aqua's had me skipping pages and missing info..

I keep hearing about these 1/4 snacks but haven't seen anything..

And looking for a pair of cnc's in a 12 under 400 ain't easy..

Those were Arctic Green lows that came out last year early on in the fall, they dropped at the same time as the white/gum brown suede/gum and just after the blazer suede/sail if you're BIG MAN sized 12/13 eastbay still has the arctic green for 69.99

I haven't had a chance to wear them out, I've been saving them for this spring.

repped im copping these waiting on this 20% eastbay coupon to become active. And ya i was thinking perfect spring and summer shoe with shorts or khakis.

Last edited:
Its nice to come back to the thread and only have 10 pages on mobile phone to read.. The aqua's had me skipping pages and missing info..

I keep hearing about these 1/4 snacks but haven't seen anything..

And looking for a pair of cnc's in a 12 under 400 ain't easy..

The plight of the big feet so many of us so little pairs. I can step down to 12 in dunks but not many other kicks, i feel bad for those that cant even settle for a 12 in dunks, those 13s go quick!

The plight of the big feet so many of us so little pairs. I can step down to 12 in dunks but not many other kicks, i feel bad for those that cant even settle for a 12 in dunks, those 13s go quick!

Older dunks I can fit the 11.5's but the newer ones have to be a 12... The 13's are just to big on me and actually look big from what my chick says..

I agree on older dunks, somehow i can still fit 11.5 if i absolutely need to but theyre super tight for a while. My sea crystals mid and miller high life lows are 11.5s and i still wear them. I prefer 13s now cause my foots pretty wide and the newer dunks feel smaller anyway. No way i could do a 11.5 now, even my sz 12 UCS are hard for me so i go for 13s and even settled on a 14 for the neckface, theyre just really comfortable, and with the design on neckfaces you cant even see the big old toe box crease.

BTW if anyone needs a pair of WPFs in a 13 theres an excellent condition used pair but its ending in like 20 minutes, awesome shape and might go under 180 which in that shape is not bad at all. THeyre so hard to find in this size and the only size 12s off ebay are like 250-275.

Last edited:
I finally got a chance to check out some of the recent releases at Atlas today and I must say that Nike really messed up the v-days and bhms. The cracked leather on the v-days just looks really off to me for some reason. And the midsole on the bhms just ruins the shoes. If they had just made them with a white midsole they would have been so badass. :smh: Of course this is just my humble opinon.

This guy set his auction up for failure. First off he calls the show how pigs fly, does not mention nike, misspelled yeezy, lists random numbers but no the shoes size, and to top it all uses no actual photos. No wonder ds size 13 wpfs sold for 150 plus ship. Then the dude didn't pay so I'm buying them now for 180 shipped priority, so that he doesn't get a chance to relist and fix all the errors and sell for 200 or 220

Last edited:
All those errors and no actual photos would be super red flags for me. Although PP covers the buyers pretty well, I'd hate to get burned.

All those errors and no actual photos would be super red flags for me. Although PP covers the buyers pretty well, I'd hate to get burned.

yea i felt like that too but i called paypal beforehand and just verified i would be covered and they confirmed, plus the dudes paypal is linked to a work email for a financial firm so i hope hes not scamming.

What do you guys think of the black laces? They're not the correct SB laces because they're my infrared flat laces, so it might look off. I just ordered the black SB laces online. I kinda like the black just because it gives it a mean look and another variety of color. What y'all think?

Black Sb laces are the way to go

If there is an SB lace which match the red throughout most the shoe that would look good too

Not feelin the laces that come with it or the white laces

I'd only rock with the black laces

Might be a dumb question, but how would you guys go about cleaning taun taun's? Wore them out last night and got them a little dirty

Might be a dumb question, but how would you guys go about cleaning taun taun's? Wore them out last night and got them a little dirty

Jason Markk | How To Clean Suede from Jason Markk on Vimeo.

Its got that nappy suede you have to be careful with it, if youre gonna use a brush it has to be a super soft brush. Though i couldnt find anything talking about that specific type of suede

I also probably wouldnt go as hard as he does on those, but his cleaning products are decent i bought them for the first time and results arent bad. Cleaned a lot more than the footlocker stuff ever did.

Last edited:
I finally got a chance to check out some of the recent releases at Atlas today and I must say that Nike really messed up the v-days and bhms. The cracked leather on the v-days just looks really off to me for some reason. And the midsole on the bhms just ruins the shoes. If they had just made them with a white midsole they would have been so badass. :smh: Of course this is just my humble opinon.

I think they were gonna make a low St. John's dunk but thought because vday is coming up it would b a good idea to make a 'vday' dunk..for marketing purposes which makes sense..but I agree with u these shoes missed the mark..not feeling the water looking effect throughout the whole shoe which looked so great on the MIAs..if they stuck with the St. John's route..it would hav been an instacop for me

TBH I'm not a fan of these holiday dunks that hav been coming out..the UCS was a cool concept but it's like u can only wear them maybe 2 months of each yr lol

I wish the made SBs in toddler sizes. Tried my hand at a AJ1 Diamond custom for my son. Still gotta clean it up and add some faux gator.

Repped for being an awesome dad, thats pretty cool, you should update us after the croc upgrade lol

I think they were gonna make a low St. John's dunk but thought because vday is coming up it would b a good idea to make a 'vday' dunk..for marketing purposes which makes sense..but I agree with u these shoes missed the mark..not feeling the water looking effect throughout the whole shoe which looked so great on the MIAs..if they stuck with the St. John's route..it would hav been an instacop for me

TBH I'm not a fan of these holiday dunks that hav been coming out..the UCS was a cool concept but it's like u can only wear them maybe 2 months of each yr lol

I actually like the vday ones especially since theyre not really so specific. My UCS are awesome but yea its hard to wear them regularly, i know ill bust em out randomly at least once in the summer, at least to keep wearing them in. But i couldve done without the MIA ripple and cracked leather though i still think they look great on foot so i picked them up, especially after pics of the lace swao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom