2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My wallet is ready for the SOMPs 
smokin.gif

Don't know if its been posted but the NSB AJ1 will be 150 according to the Nike release calendar. Thoughts? I personally think that is a bit steep.

It's not often my opinion of a sneaker changes in person. I usually decide pretty quickly after seeing the better quality pics that come out before releases. But, I was at my local yesterday and actually got to see someone wearing Premier Highs. I had decided against them initially and didnt even pursue them.

And now I want them. Anywhere still got them for retail? Of course I missed the damn restock today, which was before I fully made up my mind. Looking for a 13 but would take a 12.. (And still on the hunt for 112's too..)

And if anyone does have trouble grabbing the 510's tomorrow I could definitely help out, just hit me up.

still wish I could find out if there was an sb branded pair for sure or not! regardless SOMPs are a must cop and then an attempt will be made for jordan sbs. after that gonna try to head over across the pond for tiffs and then I'm done with new sbs. I was looking back at the blue box era and there were some gems that I loved from there. eventually they will dry up so I think it makes more sense to work back and try to cop on what I missed or destroyed skating.

Don't know if its been posted but the NSB AJ1 will be 150 according to the Nike release calendar. Thoughts? I personally think that is a bit steep.

Unfortunately, $150 sounds about right. The regular OG 1s are $140. The extra $10 is for the writing on the heel and the Nike SB tag.

So there's a button and non button version of coralines?
I believe there's actually 4 versions of these from how the dude from the Shozeum explained it.  What I picked up was the more general pair, 1/850.  There was also the big button version which was 1/100.  The movie props version which was 1/50.  And then to top it off, a wooden box version 1/15, which had a key to it. So basically there are 1,015 pairs floating around.

Guess what I came home to.....

I was surprised! Was busy at work so I never got a chance to check the tracking.

The fit is like butter. Wish I got a 6 in my Tiffs; love the way these look with gray jeans as well. What ya'll think about the lace switch? White or blue? I'm leaning towards blue....

I definitely prefer the blue laces. Great pickup! Now I want the British passports :D

Favorite dunks that released in 2013:

QS:
Highs = uprise
Mids = made for skate
Lows = wof

GR:
Highs = squadron blue
Mids = beavis
Lows = butthead

Last edited:
Guess what I came home to.....

I was surprised! Was busy at work so I never got a chance to check the tracking.

Bonus pics to show ya'll I'm bout that travel life :tongue:

The fit is like butter. Wish I got a 6 in my Tiffs; love the way these look with gray jeans as well. What ya'll think about the lace switch? White or blue? I'm leaning towards blue....

Nice picks bro definitely picking up a pair myself

One of my favorite cops of 2013... The details...:tongue:

One if my favorites from last year, I got a lot of compliments wearing these. Love em

Back
Top Bottom