2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anybody knows where I can find a size 10.5 in the CNY/YOTH for a decent price, it'll be appreciated. That size 10.5 is hard to find

this is what I did for my goldenrods....

I literally searched google "golderods sz.6" ; the quotations are key because it'll bring up sale like items in that particular size. If you've exhausted resources of looking at retail sneaker shops, there are not more sites than ours that have a buy/sell forum.

*shrugs* Worked for me, it may work for some of you having issues finding kicks on sites other than the obvious feebay. Sole collector has a buy/sell forum as well, so search that site too. luckyme6 luckyme6

Found these yesterday at the Thrift Store. I think it's a come up. Previous owner reprinted the midsole but it still has pink fading on to the midsole. Whatever not complaining they were $25.

@ddash they are not even on eBay my friend. Not my size at least.
They were like 2 days ago because I almost bought another pair.It was $220 invoice.Thats as good as its going to get.

Also Fliest kicks eu has them for $204 shipped but I have never used them.

Flight club is $239 shipped I believe also.

Last edited:
Checked out Image in flushing NY after brunch with the family. Was a pretty cool spot, not the most ideal location though. Definitely had some good stuff and at cheaper prices than FCNY. Saw some small sizes in yoth cnys for 200 - wish they had an 11. Not the overwhelming variety like Flight Club but not going to complain about another source for kicks.

Checked out Image in flushing NY after brunch with the family. Was a pretty cool spot, not the most ideal location though. Definitely had some good stuff and at cheaper prices than FCNY. Saw some small sizes in yoth cnys for 200 - wish they had an 11. Not the overwhelming variety like Flight Club but not going to complain about another source for kicks.

thats the consignment shop inside the mall, right?
i havent gotten a chance to go check it out but it seems small from the pics ive seen

I follow them on Instagram. They seen to have a lot of good stuff.

Found these yesterday at the Thrift Store. I think it's a come up. Previous owner reprinted the midsole but it still has pink fading on to the midsole. Whatever not complaining they were $25.

is the yellow piping supposed to be a string of yarn?

Last edited:
Local has 510s left.  Sizes 7-9, 10-11.5 and 13.  Pogo skateshop.  Not sure if they do phone orders, but if not PM me and I can pick them up for you.

I gotta say those Ms. Pacmans look hella odd, yet quite hilarious if fake. :rofl:

Not only that yellow yarn piping... but the shoe overall is shaped strangely boxy.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if those pacmans are real, but gosh knows where they came from. I couldn't bring myself to buy em but maybe they'll look nice with a deep cleanse.

Back
Top Bottom