2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how do you guys clean the suede/nubuck on your dunks?

i got the jason markk cleaner and have used it on my tiffs and a couple other shoes. should i order the premium brush to clean suede/nubuck? or do you guys just use the regular one? 

and finally - with that black nubuck on the SOMPs (or the lush red suede on the YOTH) will it bleed if you clean it with that cleaner? is there some other way?
I use a soft (or medium if it's caked on) bristle toothbrush- a lot cheaper than the "official" options but still gets the job done without damage

I use a soft (or medium if it's caked on) bristle toothbrush- a lot cheaper than the "official" options but still gets the job done without damage
I also have the same question using Jason Marks Cleaner. I  bought the additional "suede" brush they offered, cleaned my petoskey low, thai temple hi and another GR sb suede hi top and it gave all three pairs a darker look to it. Is there something special Im suppose to be doing with suede cleaning?

repped, thanks. i'll save on ordering that premium brush and just use a new soft bristle toothbrush. 

but the other question remains - is it safe to use that cleaner on high quailty suede/nubuck and/or to get it wet? or does it bleed?

Does NTNY do phone orders?
you can call now but it seems that, from what others have posted here, official nike stores won't take phone orders until 48 hours after RD.

so monday morning is likely what you will be told if you call.

If anybody can snag a 9 or 9.5 SOMP for me from NYNY I'd really appreciate it. Will pay for your lunch etc and look out on a future release.

Here's what's left of the somps at niketown NYC.

Good idea, I'd really appreciate if someone could grab a 13 for me, I'd be happy to return the favor and throw in a little extra for your trouble!!!

This skate shop below still has some previous releases available.

Paradigm Skate Supply

509-624-2875 

They do phone orders.

510 - 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11.5 
Valentine - 7, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 11
Black rain- 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
Walk of fame - 10.5, 11
SPOT - 8.5, 9, 10.5, 11
BHM - 9.5, 10, 10.5
McRad - 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5
Premier lows & highs (Petoskey) - 9.5, 11 (will only sell as sets)
Medusa - 11
Levi's (blk) - 9, 9.5
MIA - 9
Civilist - 9

Last edited:
Smaller sizes are upstairs I would say they have about 50 pairs left
Or so, smallest is sz 10.5 where u pay

Hot Spanish chick cashier let me buy 2 pairs

Go go go NT!!!

NY SNEAKERHEADS STOP SLEEPING. Just doubled up at ntny. They only have 10.5-12 left hope this helps no phone orders. Go go go!

Back
Top Bottom