2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I'm for sure eating my words. I will admit I was definitely anti this shoe from jump. But I was swayed as I saw it more and more on my feed on IG. Granted I would mos def not pay box for this shoe so getting it on the low was key.

Also the materials are on point. From the elephant print to the stitching. The one thing that threw me off was the off white/grey midsole and the laces are also that same off grey not to mention they came with three. With that said S/O @John00 for the oop and super fast shipping on these.

Send Help 2s

Unfiltered pic

Last edited:
Got my WOMPs in :lol:

Shout out to dude who posted that City Sole link

I think that was me lol..how you like them? I think you're the first person I've seen post them, they nice in person? I still haven't got a pair yet, I went with two others instead those lol.

that doesnt destroy the suede???

Not that I've noticed.. But I really do rock my kicks, so I'm heavy into spending a day cleaning, reboxing and organizing them once a month.. To keep my rotation going..

My everyday work kicks tho, they beat

Not that I've noticed.. But I really do rock my kicks, so I'm heavy into spending a day cleaning, reboxing and organizing them once a month.. To keep my rotation going..

My everyday work kicks tho, they beat
My work kicks are destroyed, too. Some AJ1 Mid '97's. Us Connecticut people gotta keep the kicks clean cuz they get dirty REAL quick in the fall, winter, and spring.

Got my WOMPs in 
laugh.gif

Shout out to dude who posted that City Sole link
I think that was me lol..how you like them? I think you're the first person I've seen post them, they nice in person? I still haven't got a pair yet, I went with two others instead those lol.
I def like em....didn't know they came with the thin laces ala Civilists (not waxed like Civilists though).  Alt laces are normal black SB laces.  Still wish the swoosh was black or grey instead of red.....but can't complain too much for the price I got them....

BTW, for the big footers in here, they still have a sz 13 left for $54.99...shipping is 8 or 9 bucks depending on what you pick  http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196&products_id=9592

The look legit for now but a clear box tag and shoetag would really help.

The green is on the correct place on the side panels and toe box image is exactly the same *not flipped, etc*
let me ask the guy for more pictures 

My work kicks are destroyed, too. Some AJ1 Mid '97's. Us Connecticut people gotta keep the kicks clean cuz they get dirty REAL quick in the fall, winter, and spring.

Tell me about it homie...

Sb gods, please forgive me for I have sinned and destroyed my passports, and have thoroughly used my oms dunks to the best of their ability and they are still doing their job

Almost spring... But in Toronto we still got snow... 6 inches or so today. Petoskeys.. Built for the Canadian climate!

These are my old denim dunk beaters. Loved those kicks. Skated in em, worked in em, lived in em.

Kevlar lace tips anyone?

Are these really that legit in bad weather?

What about these? Anyone have them? 

Nike-SB-Dunk-Hi-Gore-Tex-03.jpeg

The Petoskeys IMO are great in the snow... so far. But this is nice, clean, fresh fallen snow that I am wearing them in. I wouldn't wear them in the gray slushy stuff... The shoes are pretreated from what I hear. I also hit them up w two coats of sneaker protector. The snow brushes off easily and the melted snow beads up on the material like water off a ducks back.

Quick question fam. What price do the Blk Supreme Lows and the Red Supreme lows actually sell for? I've seen the prices on ebay but they don't move at those prices. So I'm trying to get an actual idea of the current value.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Were those real Goretex? I seem to recall that previous dunks made with it always had the tag.

If so, I guess I have another pair to add to my list of saved searches.

Last edited:
The laces come in any color you want, as long as that color is black! It's not a mistake, both of the laces on these are the same. Nigel seems to be adamant about how he wanted the shoe blocked

i actually dug the black laces.. i couldn't see them any other way...

Back
Top Bottom