2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Second pair of SOMPS arrived...can't bring myself to trade them. Staying on ice...so fresh.

Last edited:
just left brooklyn projects with my 1 pair of somps, and it looked like one of the guys working there may have been in the middle of processing a phone order...not sure if they actually are accepting phone orders or not, but you guys might want to call them and see if they're allowing that now or not (apologies in advance if they're not, as it might've been a favor/special request, as they took the order back to dom's office after working with the cashier/computer)...

btw, they're charging $139 for them...

good luck!

just left brooklyn projects with my 1 pair of somps, and it looked like one of the guys working there may have been in the middle of processing a phone order...not sure if they actually are accepting phone orders or not, but you guys might want to call them and see if they're allowing that now or not (apologies in advance if they're not, as it might've been a favor/special request, as they took the order back to dom's office after working with the cashier/computer)...

good luck!
They still have pairs? Or restock? Huh...

good luck!
BP (323) 658-3030 IS DOING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE SOMP! SIZES 8-14! CALL NOW!

Repped Azrael. I'm not the biggest fan of them but it's another chance for those who missed out.

Last edited:

BP (323) 658-3030
call_skype_logo.png
(323) 658-3030 IS DOING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE SOMP! SIZES 8-14! CALL NOW!

Repped Azrael. I'm not the biggest fan of them but it's another chance for those who missed out.
Actually called to see if I could get a 3rd pair in my size. I haven't liked a dunk this much for it's quality since the sea crystals... I'm almost happy the line is dead LOL.

repped for the info as always. You too @azrael

Actually called to see if I could get a 3rd pair in my size. I haven't liked a dunk this much for it's quality since the sea crystals... I'm almost happy the line is dead LOL.

repped for the info as always. You too @azrael

My favorite release of the year so far, SB or otherwise. Just ordered my 3rd pair from them. Very polite and helpful on the phone, must've been a dream :lol:

My favorite release of the year so far, SB or otherwise. Just ordered my 3rd pair from them. Very polite and helpful on the phone, must've been a dream
laugh.gif
was it 139 shipped or 139 + shipping? Either way still a great deal just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom