2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It went to some Nike free ID thing when I clicked on it from mobile...oh well. I've already spent too much money lately. Tried from the laptop but everything was already reserved by that point.

Thank GOD I couldnt get these in my size. So sick in person. Le sigh....now time to hunt down a trade.

Was posted a few times yesterday, and at least a few people have been hit with cancellation emails after they ordered.
Oh, Bummer. Thanks.

I placed an order for the Uprise Dunks a couple of minutes ago and already got the shipping confirmation.

I am 100% pure organic California sea salt right now. Taking a break from the thread for a little to simmer down

Damn, here I was chillin, happy that I found my SOMPs, then my homie texts me that we missed the biggest restock of the year...SMH can't win them all I guess

I'm honestly surprised these restocks didn't happen online during All Star weekend, aside from the Black/Red 1s it seems like it's everything that New Orleans got in a healthy dose of. Glad I missed the restocks today, I don't know if I could keep myself from buying stuff with a third chance.

bro i caught it 8 min in and most of it was gone

i know this is the SB forum but bred 1s? doernbechers? oregon foams? PRELUDES?

DAMN. that page is just ridiculous to look at. too bad everything is gone.

would have loved a pair of Prelude 2's or Bred's :smh:

Back
Top Bottom