2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got both. I'm going to release a size 9 on gtown's so keep refreshing on ndc

Last edited:
Nah. Just went all the way through on paypal to see the price. Didn't click submit. Shipping was $23 or something. i'm in South, FL.

Oh thats weird because I went all the way through also but didnt hit submit either so I could tell everyone the final price and it said $139.71 USD. Someone will cop soon lol

Both in a 12 checked out and had confirmation email at 8:02 and the AJ venom X lol... Good morning :smokin

Georgetowns are nice but i've spent way to much this month - as i finally caved and bought SOMPs.  i did add them to cart/released them since i havent bought from NDC since the whole pick the picture fun started to stop bots.  i'd be surprised if they cant code around that.

I think these will be sleeper that people want to get their hands on after the fact. If you're 50/50 right now, cop now! I always end up regretting passing on something that I somewhat interested in getting and decided not to. 

well I did .. got a pack from CCS too

congrats to all those that copped, good luck to those on the hunt .. UNCs are definitely moving faster.

sidenote, those Kobes FLEW!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom