2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There were a good amount of sizes on SPoT for at least 5 minutes I dont know why ppl who were waiting on NDC didnt try SPoT at the same time. I hope everyone who wants them gets them by the end of today. I think there is a great chance for that to happen since a lot of people are not a fan of carolina blue such as myself and there are so many releases coming up. Those Gtowns are smooth though. I like the concept. Maybe ill cop down the line.

Last edited:
Early NDC link came through in the clutch. In and out by 8:04 and shipped to my job in Jersey to avoid tax. Gonna go back and give some rep to the guy with the links!

had these in my cart easy but have spent too much cash recently.. so let them go..it did seem like the UNC's sold out alot faster than the georgetowns for some reason..congrats to all that copped the shoes =0 and enjoy

There were a good amount of sizes on SPoT for at least 5 minutes I dont know why ppl who were waiting on NDC didnt try SPoT at the same time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Don't know why it seems to be funny? Smh. Congrats to everyone the copped. Seems like most of us in here was able to get what they wanted. Crazy I checked out NDC with kobe 9, both of rival pack, and Agassi's without the hassle of bots. NDC should do less TLO releases and allow us Humans to have more of a shot.

copped gtown on ndc after i grabbed the kobe. was in line for carolina when i checked spot and just copped from there .5 size up though

had these in my cart easy but have spent too much cash recently.. so let them go..it did seem like the UNC's sold out alot faster than the georgetowns for some reason..congrats to all that copped the shoes =0 and enjoy

That patent leather is flashy and pops on the UNCs and the GTowns are subtle. I think the GTowns are nicer and could be worn all the time IMO.

Last edited:
So since neither are TLO whats the best way to cop the rival pack on one comp? search each code in a different window and try to work quick to add both?
Don't know why it seems to be funny? Smh. Congrats to everyone the copped. Seems like most of us in here was able to get what they wanted. Crazy I checked out NDC with kobe 9, both of rival pack, and Agassi's without the hassle of bots. NDC should do less TLO releases and allow us Humans to have more of a shot.

Don't kid yourself man its still difficult with the hype even if it's a non TLO... Ppl will just sit on the page of the sneaker keep refreshing and use the add to cart part of the bot.... The picture capche thing throws them off a bit though

Last edited:
^^^^

yeah, pretty much every part of the shoe that's white, including the swoosh, is patent.

Last edited:
If anyone can help with a sz 9 carolina online that would be dope. As long as the price is below 150 shipped...? My local spot isnt opening up til 12pm and theres kids lined up for "not full size run " type of release smh

Last edited:
It seems like everyone cooked, but if anyone needs an oop on the Georgetown's in a size 13 shoot me a PM...

meh, missed out on size 11 Gtowns but managed to get size 11 UNCs.. don't even know if I want just one pair of the pack

So since neither are TLO whats the best way to cop the rival pack on one comp? search each code in a different window and try to work quick to add both?

Don't kid yourself man its still difficult with the hype even if it's a non TLO... Ppl will just sit on the page of the sneaker keep refreshing and use the add to cart part of the bot.... The picture capche thing throws them off a bit though
I see but it makes it harder to even cop when everyone is only using one page. It's better to have more avenues then rely on bots to TLO links. Create more of a traffic jam IMO.
Why would anyone search then use the bot on checkout? If you're doing that doesn't that defeat the purpose of the bot? Sorry don't own a bot so I might be missing something.

I see but it makes it harder to even cop when everyone is only using one page. It's better to have more avenues then rely on bots to TLO links. Create more of a traffic jam IMO.
Why would anyone search then use the bot on checkout? If you're doing that doesn't that defeat the purpose of the bot? Sorry don't own a bot so I might be missing something.

Add to cart is important, bot users will enable it while on the page and it'll add to cart quicker than picking your size and adding manually, it's a speed game and every second counts

Add to cart is important, bot users will enable it while on the page and it'll add to cart quicker than picking your size and adding manually, it's a speed game and every second counts
I get your last part of the quote but the pics now kinda help. Thanks for the info. Still think it makes it easier for non TLO releases. Thanks for the education my dude. Repped!

Last edited:
I get your last part of the quote but the pics now kinda help. Thanks for the info. Still think it makes it easier for non TLO releases. Thanks for the education my dude. Repped!

100% easier without TLO.... Hope they keep it this way

Back
Top Bottom