2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$50+ for laces? o.0

People have been customizing their snake eyes with a gold smoosh and it looks Bauws. 
I've seen them and honestly as much as I considered trying it I'd hate to mess up a nice shoe with my poor painting skills. Thanks for the idea though.

that was quick, haha.

Now I'm starting to get impatient...

My office is downtown I was actually on the other side of the river when they posted it and they told me no holds when I called. My tts 11 was already gone by the time I got down to the quarter, but my ok 11.5 was there

but 11.5 was there
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My office is downtown I was actually on the other side of the river when they posted it and they told me no holds when I called. My tts 11 was already gone by the time I got down to the quarter, but my ok 11.5 was there
You try them on yet?

Last edited:

Can't tell if I sense sarcasm? haha
Oh wow that does sound sarcastic, my b. Totally unintentional for serious. Now to find a way to edit it so it doesn't sound like I'm an 85 year old man who just had his driveway skateboarded on by a bunch of damn hooligans...

You try them on yet?

Just tried them on, happy I went with an 11.5, there'd have been a breaking in period if I'd have gone with an 11. Maybe it's because I've already walked a good bit today and my feet, but they feel tight even after relacing them to my liking.

Just tried them on, happy I went with an 11.5, there'd have been a breaking in period if I'd have gone with an 11. Maybe it's because I've already walked a good bit today and my feet, but they feel tight even after relacing them to my liking.
Can you compare to a recent release? Have to decide if I should do a 13 or 14.

Is it 510 tight, Premier tight, or something like a YOTH/WPF level?

Can you compare to a recent release? Have to decide if I should do a 13 or 14.
Is it 510 tight, Premier tight, or something like a YOTH/WPF level?

Feels like the Premier highs which giving it a few wears means they'll probably give me a bit of wiggle room at the toes, but I don't mind that with dunks.

Back
Top Bottom