2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've seen a size 13 in the SB Year of The Horse for $261 shipped do u guys think that's a good price? Been on a hunt for them and haven't found them in my size till now
frown.gif
I would wait on that price... I know 13s are harder to find but don''t pay more than $225 IMO

I finally got around to working on my Snake Eyes custom.  I went to Michaels and bought the same paint that Sole Reaver used (thanks for making that part easy), but went a bit further and made the snake matte with a fine grit foam sandpaper.  I started sanding and my son grabbed the other shoe and took over the project.  He taped, sanded, and painted the entire project.  FYI, he just turned 14.  I freaking LOVE these now, so dope.

I had a great weekend, also found a steal at a flea market.  DEADSTOCK Stussy lows SZ 12, $150.  The quality amazes me on these, can't wait to UNDS!
looks like it came out well. good job

Ridefourever doesn't do phone or online orders for SB's.

Is This New Policy For Them? I've Definitely Copped SB's On Phone Order From Them In The Recent Past Myself.

Those Taun Tauns Are A Pretty Damn Good Price For Sure..... If They Were A Size 10, I'd Probably Leap On That One!

Is This New Policy For Them? I've Definitely Copped SB's On Phone Order From Them In The Recent Past Myself.

It says "Nike SB product sold in-store only" on the top of their Instagram page. I haven't called recently to check but I'm pretty sure others in here were getting turned down to phone order in the past few months or so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom