2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Small sb collection this year( ignore the roshes and flyknit). The tag just proofed they r mine

Damn all yall be sleepin' & I won't wait this time.... gonna pull the trigger. Don't wanna be sleepin' on these myself!

Yo me either. Actually the purses are kinda my fault, my wife and I have been together 9 years(celebrating out first wedding anniversary in June, has sweethearts) but when I was 19 we got engaged, and I mentioned to her it would be funny to buy her a coach purse and out the engagement ring in the purse for Xmas, and I ended up doing it. Kinda lame, but anyway it's been tradition every year she gets a coach purse for christmas. She's accumulated quite a few. So I can't be to mad since in a way it's my fault. Every once in a while a new one pops up, like wtf?!!, but she does the same thing when ups drops off some shoes. Haha

Its the only way for us to have ammo for our purchases lol.

"Well you have all those wallets and purses." hah sometimes I encourage her to buy, only if I actually think its nice though.

My gf's baller status is 10x mine so she can buy what she wants and she just looks at my 20 pair shoe habit like it's a joke 
ohwell.gif

resn dunks i won on ebay a couple weeks ago finally arrived.
Took a few pics. Not bad for 130. Already switched the gucci laces out for the blacks.
If any body wants the gucci laces let me know i wouldnt mind throwing them in an envelope and sending them off. They a little short for highs it seems though.
They look really good for that price.
I got mine from a dude for 80 bucks but they look more used, had to iron the toebox and stuff to bring them back in shape.

man for the most part this has to be my fav thread on NT....always posting links, always helpin out folks, always.....other threads specially js and foams and everything else people are ********, *****, and whatever else you want to call em....no help, *****in about questions, etc....props to the SB heads and good lookin out people

Trying to save some of the newer people some time and heartbreak:

This ain't yo average NT thread.

If someone who appears to be active in this thread tells you they copped the Baos, and their place DOES phone orders, they WILL post it.

We help each other out here. Additionally, even if they didn't cop the Baos, if they hear about a place that released online, we WILL drop the link. If we hear about phone orders, we WILL post the numbers.

I'm sitting these out (loving seeing the pics and pickups though), but here's to hoping everyone who wants to eat on the Baos and Hackysacks are able to!

Ive always wanted those uprises, repped. In some weird way i see them as being more of a send help 2 than the actual shoe, just from the colorblocking, its so similiar, especially fi the red had been where the black is, and vice versa.

Yo,

Anyone who hasn't copped the Uprises yet DO IT. You will not be disappointed, easily my favorite recent high other than the SOMPS and 510s. Props on the link.

If someone who appears to be active in this thread tells you they copped the Baos, and their place DOES phone orders, they WILL post it.

We help each other out here. Additionally, even if they didn't cop the Baos, if they hear about a place that released online, we WILL drop the link. If we hear about phone orders, we WILL post the numbers.

I'm sitting these out (loving seeing the pics and pickups though), but here's to hoping everyone who wants to eat on the Baos and Hackysacks are able to!
Also.. keep the thread moving. See a stupid post? Just ignore it...    It's okay to ask for things but please be reasonable and don't beg.

starting to realize bao's won't look that hot after some wear.

Still want.
This is true, but I think they are the type of shoe you only wear in the spring/summer and not too often during those times at that. No need to beat these into the ground, unless you doubled up of course.

I don't know to me it seems like a shoe that will display character well. I look forward to getting over the hump and getting my pair good and dirty.

Glad someone said it. Repp'd

Glad someone said it. Repp'd
So true...I asked about a few shoes and people post links asap...it's nuts 

found some more pics

gotta see the high's still 

I just don't feel them.
I keep looking at pix, mentally thinking that they will grow on me; but nope.
I have to see the Highs, maybe I'll like those.
Good Luck to those that will pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom