2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Staten Island shop releasing tomorrow:

Does this mean the rest of the NYC shops will have them too? I would check!

Don't let one character stop you. The more folks posting deals the better
+1 Yea trust, I think that guy is a clown, not even sure what point he was trying to make.  HAVEN'T SEEN HIM CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING HERE, EVER.  Well unless you count the annoying addition of ALL CAPS POSTS and some ridiculous slang that should never be used by anyone, ever. 

I'm so tired of reading about the Baohaus dunks....but if I don't I'll be 100 pages behind by Sunday morning lol!

What's on everyone's radar?? I've got nothing at all and haven't since I picked up my SOMP's so I'm thinking about dropping some change for some Jedi's or another older pair, maybe some Sharks...

Last edited:
I'm so tired of reading about the Baohaus dunks....but if I don't I'll be 100 pages behind by Sunday morning lol!

What's on everyone's radar?? I've got nothing at all and haven't since I picked up my SOMP's so I'm thinking about dropping some change for some Jedi's or another older pair, maybe some Sharks...
Just got my MIAs today so as of now Thais and Mosquitos. 

I know exactly what you mean ,but even though I was born here I mainly identify myself with my parents ethnicity.  

I just think its an awesome detail on the shoe itself and plus the flag is not visible when wearing the shoes.
There is the star portion of the flag on the back of the shoe. I get you doe. Wasnt tryna sway anyones opinions. Just my .02

NYC is the worst
I love it there. I'm a Chicagoan and I would badmouth Chicago before NYC any day. **** this place. ****** *** cold weather. Even in winter NYC averages like 10 degrees hotter than we do. Thats just rough math since I check the whether in both cities almost every day. And on top of that their "feels like" temp is always way higher than ours (and that's what counts imo). And this place closes early. And it is the most racially divided city in all of america :smh:

Can't wait to be out.

You'd be considered any joe shmoe in NYC unless you had 6 arms and purple skin. Then maybe we'd blink for a second. 

That's exactly what I want. I aint tryna stand out. I just want to feel at home (whether stand out or not). This is positive reinforcement then (which I think was your point)

Last edited:

+1 Yea trust, I think that guy is a clown, not even sure what point he was trying to make.  HAVEN'T SEEN HIM CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING HERE, EVER.  Well unless you count the annoying addition of ALL CAPS POSTS and some ridiculous slang that should never be used by anyone, ever. 
Before you judge for being judged, I'd say give the benefit of the doubt. I judged people in the Preme thread because I was new there and got some **** and I've come to find I like all of them, including the one's that gave me crap for what I said. You don't know the man, so why call him a clown cuz he uses all caps. Lots of us think its funny and there was even a time where he said he'd stop using all caps once he got to 1000 reps, it was funny when he got there we were all doggin him to do it. All I'm saying is try to keep an open mind because people will clown on you just for being new and doing stuff that is "unacceptable" by that particular person's/thread's standards, and it is what it is. Most of the time, though, everyone in here is civil and really cool. So don't burn bridges over one comment. /ENDRANT

Gonna pass on the bao and hacky. Gonna wait up for then bred jpack lows and those captain . Somp was also my last purchase.

I wanted a pair of WOF for a minute but I can't find a pair in my size for a good price.

Anyone have interest in the quarter snacks? I feel like there should be more info or pics on these, really hope they didn't get scrapped like those cobra commanders, that still stings.

Gonna pass on the bao and hacky. Gonna wait up for then bred jpack lows and those captain . Somp was also my last purchase.
Yup, easy pass on the Baohaus and hacky sacks for me as well. Also passing on the stars/whatever they're called and jpack's unless HQ pics come out and wow me.

My next pick up will honestly probably be those olive/turbo green GR that just came out recently. Something about that colorway looks super clean to me. Even though I've seen them on eBay for around $75 I'm gonna hold out for under $70 shipped.

Anyone have interest in the quarter snacks? I feel like there should be more info or pics on these, really hope they didn't get scrapped like those cobra commanders, that still stings.
Yea those CCs were way too dope. I was scrolling through the thread a few days ago and came across when we were talking about em and had pics of em and then I  remembered they were canned. got a little upset. lol

Mad I didn't cop those VNDS Thai Temple size 11.5 on ebay yesterday... BIN $120 shipped smh...
Ahh if that was a 10 or 10.5 I woulda been all over that!

any one know whats retail on the hacky sack dunk low?
I think they're $108 but I could be wrong..

Man I'm waiting for them quatersnacks too! I remember someone saying they thought they were scrapped but I hadn't heard anything else. And don't bring up the cobra commanders....those were gonna be quadruple upped! Still butt hurt from when Based told us they were scrapped lol

Oh, and don't hate on my main squeeze @robinthicke

Glass house...rocks..you know the rest of the story. 
Like I already said, I've done the judge because of being judged thing and it didn't work out for me because I liked the people in the end. So just give it time!

Back
Top Bottom