2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those July 4th SBs look a lot better with navy laces as opposed to royal. Hoping to cop, but considering my luck, it's going to be hard.

not that ugly mess
laugh.gif
lol yea seriously.

Was out in the madness earlier and if you think salt levels are high online y'all should see the lines in midtown manhattan. Anyway, gotta say I'm really loving the look of the Independence Day kicks. 

Last edited:
The Independence Day Highs are the next gem and will be my 2nd favorite release of this year behind the CNY

The Independence Day Highs are the next gem and will be my 2nd favorite release of this year behind the CNY
I'm not really feeling them. Clean picture up top though. I always liked the McRads in picture but not so much in hand or on my own feet. Odd haha

I'm not really feeling them. Clean picture up top though. I always liked the McRads in picture but not so much in hand or on my own feet. Odd haha
Thank you bro. I really like the 4th of July's but we all have different taste. As for the McRad's, I've heard people say that before.

Heads up to anyone that knows a Champs, Footaction, or Footlocker employee their employee discount (30%) might work for the hacky sack lows and highs. I was able to grab the hacky sack janoskis from CCS for 70 shipped. I'm guessing it might work for the entire HS pack since the desert janoskis were excluded but these weren't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom