2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Polo Sport
 what other sizes you in search for?

I need a 6.5 and 9.5. Thanks man!

any leads on a 6 or 6.5 in hacky sack lows?? Every number posted tells me the lowest they got was an 8, Index started at a 9. Stood in line for nothing (granted only 20 minutes but still :lol: ) didn't inquire about other sizes, they may still have some available. They also have those red bao/birch lookin' jigs in stock as well.

In terms of hacky sacks in my size , Only thing I saw is 140 shipped :smh: Missed out on concepts; they sold out. Don't know if they even had my size.

But I feel like retail is still an option---later releases during the week, restocks, etc. Wanted these from day 1, should've just woken up :smh: Didn't think they'd sell out this quickly.

Last edited:
You sir are the man[emoji]10071[/emoji]️
I was able to get a phone order in AND for the hell of it I asked them what else they had in my size and was able to cop a pair of 510's so thank you. Multiple people in this thread have PM'd me trying to help me out, y'all are good people in this thread :pimp:

You're the one that beat me to that 10.5 :lol: I called and he said they literally sold the last one on the phone but I grabbed an 11 instead.

The SB heads here have been really helpful 8)

most of the other threads have fools trolling hard to get a leg up on a release

Thanks bro! just copped a 10.5. I was trying to do my HW but SBs are a little tougher to find online
SPoT/Premier are (in my opinion) the best online places to order SB's from. Got onto Premier's site today at 8 am, took my sweet time checking out and got my size no cartjacks no issues. SPoT is the same way, if you get it you get it, just that simple. What's nice about SPoT too is they add the size you choose to your cart without having to click add to cart. It's a small detail but I like it nonetheless. Atlas, Skate Warehouse, and Cncpts are also good places to order from. As for phone orders, I usually cook with ExtraButter, Black Sheep, occasionally BP (depending on Dom's mood which I don't like to rely on).

^^^the dates on both pairs should match.
No they don't have to

After looking at my McRads the tags begin dates are same but end dates are off by 2 days. And the barcode numbers are normal.
This happens all the time

Decided to change things up and throw this on foot up of the medusas here since I don't ever see them on here. Wearing em today about to go get my girl and I passports (No not the SBs lol). I might try and swing by my local to see if they have the HS I'll let yall know.

I need these in a 12

I have an extra pair for box price.
What size?

yours came in a white box? I think this was the last brown box NSW release I got.

Wear some shorts or something that won't bleed on it, I've seen a few people complain that their jeans ruined the collar.

LoL Naw Jus Sat Them On Top Of My Foam Box... And I Got Sum Light Jeams Shouldn't Be A Problem Tho Will Post On Foot Later On

Well looks like I've been neglecting dunks a bit.

Sorry, I usually like to forecast but it slipped my mind with the Hackey lows.

I would get em now if you can. It's been a bit quiet with SBs and people like the pattern alot.

I personally think the screenprint is sorely lacking but I'm sure many more don't mind.

Belated, but GL everyone.

Well looks like I've been neglecting dunks a bit.

Sorry, I usually like to forecast but it slipped my mind with the Hackey lows.

I would get em now if you can. It's been a bit quiet with SBs and people like the pattern alot.

I personally think the screenprint is sorely lacking but I'm sure many more don't mind.

Belated, but GL everyone.

you know of any places with a 6 or 6.5?? At this point I'mma need someone to cop for me :lol: ****'s all bad man. ALL. BAD.

SPoT/Premier are (in my opinion) the best online places to order SB's from. Got onto Premier's site today at 8 am, took my sweet time checking out and got my size no cartjacks no issues. SPoT is the same way, if you get it you get it, just that simple. What's nice about SPoT too is they add the size you choose to your cart without having to click add to cart. It's a small detail but I like it nonetheless. Atlas, Skate Warehouse, and Cncpts are also good places to order from. As for phone orders, I usually cook with ExtraButter, Black Sheep, occasionally BP (depending on Dom's mood which I don't like to rely on).

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
you know of any places with a 6 or 6.5?? At this point I'mma need someone to cop for me :lol: ****'s all bad man. ALL. BAD.

Sorry no. SPoT and Vertical Urge are usually the best places for the small sizes. On the rare case Premier delivers too.

Did VU drop em yet?

I didn't keep up at all with the Hackeys. Too busy with foams :tongue:

Sorry no. SPoT and Vertical Urge are usually the best places for the small sizes. On the rare case Premier delivers too.

Did VU drop em yet?

I didn't keep up at all with the Hackeys. Too busy with foams
tongue.gif
VU was in-store raffle only from my understanding.

4th of July SBs still up but only a few sizes.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/310941188366?redirect=mobile

I like the hacky sacks but I just can't do lows. I'm gonna have to wait for the highs. I just wish the highs had a white midsole but that entire gum sole look they put on them is cool too. So I already have the 4th of Julys on the way here and I definitely will be scooping the hacky sack highs when they drop. What else does nike sb have instore for us. They need to keep the Highs coming.

VU dropped em sold relatively fast - Hackys if that's what you're tlaking about
Online? 

This was taken directly from their site: (Reference: http://www.vuskateboardshop.com/vu/?p=3997)

"Nike SB Dunk Low “Hacky Sack” Releasing This Saturday April 26th At Our Harford Rd Location. We Are doing A Raffle For These Starting Today & Going Till Friday At 8pm. You Must Come Into The shop To Get On The Raffle List. We Will Contact The Winners Friday Night & Can Pick Up Shoes On Saturday. One Per Customer."

Online? 

This was taken directly from their site: (Reference: http://www.vuskateboardshop.com/vu/?p=3997)

"Nike SB Dunk Low “Hacky Sack” Releasing This Saturday April 26th At Our Harford Rd Location. We Are doing A Raffle For These Starting Today & Going Till Friday At 8pm. You Must Come Into The shop To Get On The Raffle List. We Will Contact The Winners Friday Night & Can Pick Up Shoes On Saturday. One Per Customer."
Yes they dropped online in select sizes (I saw small feet, 8, and 12 when I clicked 10 or so mins after the link was posted)

Back
Top Bottom