2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those HS highs are ugly to me the lows are better but to each their own.
On a side note can anybody recomend a good suade cleaner? There's a pair on the bay I'm watching that needs some tlc and I wanna be prepared to clean them when they arrive thanks.

I see you have them on eBay already. $235 shipped though?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Well that didn't take long.

Those HS highs are ugly to me the lows are better but to each their own.
On a side note can anybody recomend a good suade cleaner? There's a pair on the bay I'm watching that needs some tlc and I wanna be prepared to clean them when they arrive thanks.
i seen something on instagram a few weeks ago of some dude mopping up his somps with some cleaner all around the shoe. i think it was that jason marks suede sneaker cleaner.

dont over saturate the suede with cleaner though or youll have nightmares
This x a million lol I remember when I was cleaning my Plum Highs and I used a little too much cleaner and the purple started to run off the suede! 
embarassed.gif
 I cleaned it off after that and the purple suede was a slight shade different so it's not very noticeable unless you look for it but it was def. a learning exp.

heres the suede shoe cleaner lol, apparently its called reshoevn8r. this dude mopped up his somps with it though. dunno how well it works.

Last edited:
On a side note can anybody recomend a good suade cleaner?
My dude rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 used Lincoln E-Z cleaner on his cdp 7's and on some foams and said it worked pretty well IIRC. I've never really cleaned suede or nubuck that's extremely buttery but like the fellas said, most likely go easy with how much of the cleaner you use and try to get most of the dirt out first.

The shoe is done right even though the idea is a little out there but the execution is on point all of them come in an in and out burger style box extra laces in catsup and mayo packs no special in store only nonsense

Pair the End's with the Extra Butter Space Snacks and you'll have a meal. All we need is for someone to do a fry themed one lol.

TEAM SMALL FOOT

SIze 5 DS Ugly Sweaters (Grey) - $100 SHIPPED!!

Someone buy these - TO WEAR!!!

%24_57.JPG

EDIT: Well that sucks, some idiot put in the minimum bid of 65 and the BIN option disappeared.  O well, I tried..

And on a side note, who the F are these people that place bids immediately when an auction gets posted? 
mean.gif
 I'm not sure I'll ever understand that.  Why bid up an item that still has days left? Maybe I'm missing something... And this for example^^^Why place the minimum bid of $65 when there are multiple days left? Do they really think no one else will bid and they will win for that amount?  Or do you guys think people use separate accounts to bid up their own items (or a friends account)??  I never understood this...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom