2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

roll.gif
  That picture tho. lol  Man means serious business with them eyes 
eek.gif
Thats the I been waiting for a Nike restock 24/7 for 2 weeks straight face 
roll.gif

Just copped off premier. I can't wait. I've got both JPacks and these on the way from them!

I know a lot of guys were feeling the 'Dr. Seuss' 'Thing 1' 'Thing 2' 'Turbos' or whatever..

Size 11.5 - $96.60 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...9398941?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a3c3f2a1d

Size 12 - $96.60 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...9399273?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a3c3f2b69

I'm sure the same seller has smaller sizes as well, haven't looked...

And why o why must a pair of SOLs pop up now in my size
mean.gif
, I've been waiting forever.  So mad right now...

so-mad-i-could.gif

Soooo many pairs of the J Pack put up on Ebay in the past 24 hours hahaha.  These dudes are gonna sit on these until they sell for retail, just like the rivalry pack. I'm hoping they learn soon cause it's not even enjoyable to browse Ebay anymore 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I been straight up on impulse mode this whole week, fueled by no Nike restock lol, got SB J Pack, Concord Lows, and a pair of lebrons in like the last 72 hours...

Damn man I feel for you. To comfort your disappointment on not getting the shoes you want, you buy another pair. Haha.

Repped for that pic. I won't be messin with that guy. Lol.

Presenting the Nike SB Dunk High Premium Hacky Sack Quickstrike. Featuring an aesthetic that is derived from a fabric that SB designers found while abroad. They’ve coupled it with black, tan, and a gum sole creating a dope yet relaxed look. This extremely limited offering is available now in-store only.

HOT ROD
2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | Closed

For me...I like these because they are slightly reminiscent of the Bill Cosby/Huxtables Dunk Hi's from a while back...been looking for a size 13 Huxtable for 600 years...:smh:

I NEED HUXTABLES! Lol I dont say that about any shoe...

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on these Hacky Sack Highs just because I dont have Huxtables and dont see any in the future for me... :smh:

Do it, you won't be dissapointed....

Oh and #onfootsaturdays

Last edited:
For me...I like these because they are slightly reminiscent of the Bill Cosby/Huxtables Dunk Hi's from a while back...been looking for a size 13 Huxtable for 600 years...:smh:

I NEED HUXTABLES! Lol I dont say that about any shoe...

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on these Hacky Sack Highs just because I dont have Huxtables and dont see any in the future for me... :smh:

Do it, you won't be dissapointed....

Oh and #onfootsaturdays

Repped for the #onfootsaturday but them things look small as hell on ur feet bro lol

Last edited:
Repped for the #onfootsaturday but them things look small as hell on ur feet bro lol

Lmao... I said the same thing when I seen the pic... They are a size 11.5 but these are before the new tooling.. My pants are baggy as hell tho, I'm just coolin at work..

How do people say jpack lows and hi r GR but there was no set release date or anything hmmmm...

I don't think I'll be posting anything to #onfootsaturday since it'd probably just be a repost of recently worn stuff, and there's a high probability that it won't even be SB related!

Back
Top Bottom