2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What you guys think? Steal or na?

What you guys think? Steal or na?
Steal and a half. These were more expensive than most SB's, I think $150 retail, so $220 shipped is a deal. $300 is about the going rate for these in my experience. Nice cop, man! And I haven't seen you around here often but welcome to NikeTalk!

Last edited:
Steal and a half. These were more expensive than most SB's, I think $150 retail, so $220 shipped is a deal. $300 is about the going rate for these in my experience. Nice cop, man! And I haven't seen you around here often but welcome to NikeTalk!

Hey man appreciate the warm welcome. I'm not new to the shoe game but fairly new to NT. And lemme say the SB thread is probably the friendliest and most helpful thread on here. Caught a couple deals just lurking Lol. Just hope this seller doesn't cancel.

steal or no steal, if the man got what HE wanted at a price HE was happy with, does it really matter?

973's just trying to flex, which is fine, just do it in here next time : http://niketalk.com/t/572022/jordan-1-x-nike-sb-qs/4290#post_20474529
Totally right on this. Although, I'd say he's fine posting a price check in here on a pair of AJ1SB's he won. If he was discussing the next AJ1SB drop in full detail, maybe take it over to the AJSB thread.

DAMBIT I WANNA FLEX.

BUT SADLY NO AJXSB FOR ME : (

WHEN WILL IT BE OUR TIME DC????
IT'S ALWAYS YOUR TIME TO FLEX, FAMB.

Last edited:
Hey man appreciate the warm welcome. I'm not new to the shoe game but fairly new to NT. And lemme say the SB thread is probably the friendliest and most helpful thread on here. Caught a couple deals just lurking Lol. Just hope this seller doesn't cancel.
Definitely. Stay active and there's tons of help and friendly faces in here.

So, got good deals on both SOMPs and WPF for the Mrs. today, unitentionally. Was shooting for one or the other, requested prices came back on both. She better love these birthday gifts. :smh::nthat:

steal or no steal, if the man got what HE wanted at a price HE was happy with, does it really matter?

973's just trying to flex, which is fine, just do it in here next time : http://niketalk.com/t/572022/jordan-1-x-nike-sb-qs/4290#post_20474529
Totally right on this. Although, I'd say he's fine posting a price check in here on a pair of AJ1SB's he won. If he was discussing the next AJ1SB drop in full detail, maybe take it over to the AJSB thread.

DAMBIT I WANNA FLEX.

BUT SADLY NO AJXSB FOR ME : (

WHEN WILL IT BE OUR TIME DC????
IT'S ALWAYS YOUR TIME TO FLEX, FAMB.
CONFESSION:

IM SCARED TO WEAR MY SOMPS. THEYRE TOO PRETTY. DEAD SRS

Hopefully his lady loves Sb's cuz if I got my lady some black suede nikes for her bday she'd be upset

CONFESSION:

IM SCARED TO WEAR MY SOMPS. THEYRE TOO PRETTY. DEAD SRS
Get over it, they are the most comfy shoes evar. D3D SRS. 

Hmmm... well, mine is being shipped to Cali so I'm sure it'll take a couple more days. 
Yeah, definitely. Should be to your door by Wed./Thurs. if you ordered same day as me. If you're worried, just call them, super chill dudes over there.

Back
Top Bottom