2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Details on Spots are cool but SOMPs >>> SPoTs imo.... 
Fair ..

Comfort level, the SOMP's win. Details, SPoT's obviously becaus the only details on SOMP's are safari print, nylon tongue, gum outsole, and silver swoosh which are all basic.
i can agree with this ... SPoTs are NOT the most comfortable pair of SBs i've bought in recent years

btw this is off topic but anybody check the new PayPal site? not a fan personally

Last edited:

GOGOGOGOGOOGOGO LMAO wow perfect timging when i was DMing the nikeSB rep and he said one moment, need to tweet a premier release. IM LIKE WTF LOL Scored!! Finally!

Told its the last restock so gogogogo

Independance day or captain or stars or whatever.. Yall gonna miss it and be salty.......... Few pairs left.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?PID=23223
images

but good lookin 

Fair ..

i can agree with this ... SPoTs are NOT the most comfortable pair of SBs i've bought in recent years

btw this is off topic but anybody check the new PayPal site? not a fan personally
Its very nice in my opinion.

They're pretty much just keeping up with the current web design trends. 

SPOTs just got too much going on for me---before it's all said and done I'll have a pair of SOMPs tho. Currently tryna get this seller to lower their price a bit :nerd:

Its very nice in my opinion.

They're pretty much just keeping up with the current web design trends. 
It's definitely aesthetically  pleasing, but my gripe is the way they display the activity ... no updated balance next the amount received, so now i gotta do simple arithmetic to figure out how much I had before i got that refund from nike lol maybe i'm just being difficult 

what size you looking for?

I don't know....

I got a 6.5 in tiff highs--regretting it cuz there's already some toe creasing; too much space. That's the only recent dunk I've bought in a 6.5; goldenrods are in a 6 and they are kinda "tight" but they don't hurt.

So should I order based off how I ordered my Tiff Highs? Or do they fit differently? I'm torn between a 6 or 6.5

I don't know....

I got a 6.5 in tiff highs--regretting it cuz there's already some toe creasing; too much space. That's the only recent dunk I've bought in a 6.5; goldenrods are in a 6 and they are kinda "tight" but they don't hurt.

So should I order based off how I ordered my Tiff Highs? Or do they fit differently? I'm torn between a 6 or 6.5
Go with 6.5. Older dunks tend to be tighter in the toe area (I used to rock 10.5, now 10 in everything). So that would explain Goldenrods being a 6 and tiffs being 6.5.

I don't know....

Didn't you just buy a sz 7 saucony grid? Those are going to be a little roomy on you as well...

Last edited:
Didn't you just buy a sz 7 saucony grid? Those are going to be a little roomy on you as well...

*sigh*

I know :frown: But I have ZERO options. Some of my kicks are a 7 (Red Carpets, Lebron elites, and WPFs) and it works out contingent upon the thickness of my sock. I don't walk around with stuff flopping all over the place. Roomy is fine, that's not the issue. I just HATE creasing. WPFs aren't creasing on me at all, and I've worn them around a lot.

SOMPs are suede so they probably won't crease as bad as my leather shoes do, right?? Also, I forgot to mention my UNCs are a 6 and they feel fine.

Last edited:
*sigh*

I know
frown.gif
But I have ZERO options. Some of my kicks are a 7 (Red Carpets, Lebron elites, and WPFs) and it works out contingent upon the thickness of my sock. I don't walk around with stuff flopping all over the place. Roomy is fine, that's not the issue. I just HATE creasing. WPFs aren't creasing on me at all, and I've worn them around a lot.

SOMPs are suede so they probably won't crease as bad as my leather shoes do, right??
Just a forewarning, my SOMP's crease like a MF. They don't do the same thing as my suede shoes (red devils, firecrackers, etc) where there is barely any noticeable creasing after a billion wears. The SOMP's started creasing after one step (and that is not hyperbole).

*sigh*

I know :frown: But I have ZERO options. Some of my kicks are a 7 (Red Carpets, Lebron elites, and WPFs) and it works out contingent upon the thickness of my sock. I don't walk around with stuff flopping all over the place. Roomy is fine, that's not the issue. I just HATE creasing. WPFs aren't creasing on me at all, and I've worn them around a lot.

SOMPs are suede so they probably won't crease as bad as my leather shoes do, right??

Saucony fit pretty big, I would have gone with a 6/6.5 in the grid if I were you. Bummer that size 7 was the smallest available. :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't know....

i have a 7.5 but that won't work for you.

Bittersweet afternoon. Ordered the Chairman dunks from that ebay link, and received an e-mail literally 5 minutes after placing my order for the 4th of July's saying the Chairman's got cancelled smh

Maybe it's a sign lol

Shoutout to @verse001  ! Got my new ************* mag and peeped your feature. I was like "Oh man, these pics look familiar" then saw the name and remembered you mentioned hopefully being in there. Well deserved, PROPS!

Shoutout to @verse001  ! Got my new ************* mag and peeped your feature. I was like "Oh man, these pics look familiar" then saw the name and remembered you mentioned hopefully being in there. Well deserved, PROPS!
Is that m************ or a name of a mag that cant be said on here lol?

IDK i would take SPoTs over SOMPs any day ... creativity behind SPoTs trumps SOMPs tenfold .. SOMP are a dope simple shoe but if you have never held a pair of SPoTs in your hand and checked out every individual cartoon homie allover the shoe than you wouldn't understand 
lol thats whats all over the Spot's? i thought it was just some kind of weird repeating print, thats pretty cool. that being said I'm not all that into that particular shoe. the SOMPS are a shoe i would usually pass on as well. the main reason i ended up buying them was because it was said that they where using the materials from the nike bespoke program for that drop so i figured id go for it...glad i did. I'm a sucker for suede/nubuck dunks.

Call me a hater, I don't like the doughboy. I'd have been all over the SPoT if it weren't for the print. I don't mind it on a sticker or on boards, but I don't like it on the shoes.

and no BS, the nylon tongue is the one thing that pushed the SOMP over the edge for me, I'd have picked them up even if the were normal every day leather.

Call me a hater, I don't like the doughboy. I'd have been all over the SPoT if it weren't for the print. I don't mind it on a sticker or on boards, but I don't like it on the shoes.

and no BS, the nylon tongue is the one thing that pushed the SOMP over the edge for me, I'd have picked them up even if the were normal every day leather.
NSFW:

oh yeaaa i think it was you that was making a big deal about the nylon tongues not too long ago(sorry if I'm mistaken) i wanted to ask, why you seem to prefer the nylon tongue to the other types?

when i got the somps i did notice the tongues and i like how they feel, kinda wish they used em more often now, you put me on dude lol. i like the fat stuffed tongues from the shoe goos, haven't seen too many sb's like that tho.

Back
Top Bottom