2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

When the dunk originally came out it used a nylon tongue, the first retros in 98/99 used nylon for the tongue, they started changing things up in 2000, but some still came with it. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to dunks, while I'll accept just about any new twist on the shoe, when a pair comes out with a nylon tongue now, they jump up on the list beyond the "kind of like" to "must buy"

Shoutout to @verse001
 ! Got my new ************* mag and peeped your feature. I was like "Oh man, these pics look familiar" then saw the name and remembered you mentioned hopefully being in there. Well deserved, PROPS!

thanks man! the admin from over there actually found me on here! ironic huh!

When the dunk originally came out it used a nylon tongue, the first retros in 98/99 used nylon for the tongue, they started changing things up in 2000, but some still came with it. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to dunks, while I'll accept just about any new twist on the shoe, when a pair comes out with a nylon tongue now, they jump up on the list beyond the "kind of like" to "must buy"
ohhhh okay. thats cool man, i was only  8-9 years old back in 98/99 so i def just learned something new here today lol.

Brothers who love SB, are the SB Dunk HIGH PRO are more comfortable than an Air Jordan 1 pair of shoes? 

I never had an SB, but this will be my first time, im just waiting for my J-pack SB 

thanks to all who will clarify

Brothers who love SB, are the SB Dunk HIGH PRO are more comfortable than an Air Jordan 1 pair of shoes? 

I never had an SB, but this will be my first time, im just waiting for my J-pack SB 

thanks to all who will clarify
in my experience yea the sb high is more comfortable than a pair of jordan 1's, theres more padding on the sb's. jordan ones feel sorta flimsy and they make my feet hurt after a while.

repped @Based Jesus  and @KAWS1

thanks my very first SB's are the  Jordan packed, guys here are so helpful on posting the links on where to buy it,

i just hope the SBxAJ1 that will be release next month will also be easy to cop.

thank you brothers

thanks my very first SB's are the  Jordan packed, guys here are so helpful on posting the links on where to buy it,

i just hope the SBxAJ1 that will be release next month will also be easy to cop.

thank you brothers
You're in for a rude awakening next month..
eek.gif

thank you brothers
It won't be. I'm not even going to bother with it. Gonna put those funds towards a PS4 and save me time, energy and heartbreak.

I didn't like the first release, and while I'll admit and say that I like the white pair, no way am I going to "put in work" for a pair.

Call me a hater, I don't like the doughboy. I'd have been all over the SPoT if it weren't for the print. I don't mind it on a sticker or on boards, but I don't like it on the shoes.

I think it's the animation major in me that just loves the cartoons.

Today:

so i turned in that reorder very late, and some of the sizes were gone, but the bhm 2013s and valentines day dunks lows are both in

sizes 9-11 i think
shannons streetwaves

im not gonna bother with the sb 1's either... too much work just to get a matching set(one pair of breds/one pair of royals) and the paint might not rub all the way off anyway soooo I'm good, ill just watch and see what you guys who cop end up doing with them.

Back
Top Bottom