2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Doing my first camp out to get both Colorways of the Lance Mountain AJ 1s. Any advice from you older heads who have been there and done that? Lot of historical and personal meaning to these kicks for me, can't allow myself to strike out or the salt will be never ending. 
Lawn chair, blanket/thick jacket, caffeinated beverage. Try not to sleep or you'll wake up with new people magically appearing ahead of your spot when you wake up. and dont buy the 'oh my boys saved a spot for me bs'. you'll know if they put in the time or not

call these guys tomorrow jpacks on sale. Maybe they'll allow 6 pairs per order

http://www.blindsideboardshop.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=5&PID=24207
GIRAFFES

BREDS

ROYALS

LEGION PINES

BRICKHOUSES

BAZOOKA JOES

WHERES THE OLIVE TURBO BLUES!! 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

hey guys wanted to finally come out and introduce myself. been a long time lurker. been at work the last few days on this thread and it is absolutely AMAZING!!

been a long time collector back from 03 decided i needed a new car so sold my collection and bought a 350z. in 06 ( R.I.P ) . But im getting back into the shoe game and it sure has change!
Welcome back dude [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

GIRAFFES
BREDS
ROYALS
LEGION PINES
BRICKHOUSES
BAZOOKA JOES

WHERES THE OLIVE TURBO BLUES!! :stoneface: >: :x
Agreed! Been feeling those olive/turbo green's once I saw the black lace swap and have been waiting for a good discount. I feel like there should be one soon :smh:

Can't be too mad at this price. Didn't really expect to win

Nice steal :nthat:. I'm not crazy for the shoe goos but I do kinda want a pair more because it reminds me how I used to use shoe goo all the time back in my earlier years skating and being a jobless high school student I didn't have funds to just buy new shoes to skate but shoe goo always got the job done for me. haha

Back
Top Bottom