2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That girl repps like she is the queen of tiffs! Bad idea man . The swoosh looks like a infection or blisters lol..

No mainland coupons this time? Tried LABOR but didn't work

Last edited by a moderator:
Those don't even look that bad but that Swoosh has to go
apparently, they're tiffs (legit tiffs) that she customized.

Why? They look like the untiffanys that released with the 3M panels..why ruin a shoe for an existing cw and then add fake diamonds.

and to the other member..really? QUEEN?

Please.

Had a package sitting in the corner for awhile I forgot about. Opened it up and it was these. These fit a lil more snug than usual and they are my normal 10.5. So I just gave them to my son. He really likes em. It's crazy how my 13 year old son is now the same size shoe as me smh. Still has some growing to do to reach my height though.

For those who was making the new nikeid designs a while back the leather is pebbled. It's nice but the sizing is bad prob half sz to big def gonna re order smaller sz. They also came in less than 2 week from order date as promised. I'll post my snake pair when they come if y'all want to see the material. 

Last edited:
Got my royals jpacks in. Anyone else notice this black tar sticky material all over the blue suede? It's a pain in the *** to get off...

the left shoe of my royal jpack is so damn tight at the toes compared to the right :smh:
i stuffed it as much as i can, hopefully it stretches or something.
anyone know what else i can do?

the left shoe of my royal jpack is so damn tight at the toes compared to the right :smh:
i stuffed it as much as i can, hopefully it stretches or something.
anyone know what else i can do?

Stuff, relace, and last resort swap the insoles for a thinner 1

Back
Top Bottom