2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Start training tomorrow at my local SB/Nike Sportswear spot. 
pimp.gif
 There goes all my paychecks. 

Who was posting up about some guy in a fb group taking pre orders on dunks? Interested in bs collab but know the hype will make these annoying to get

Threw these on today to do some government work over at Seaside and Santa Cruz today.

And no Le Bain for me either this morning. :frown:
hey nice tiffs. As one who's had highs and lows, I can say they're not for me. I've gotten 5 pairs of shoes I wanted for them, lol. Didn't know you were local! I'm in San Jose.

Threw these on today to do some government work over at Seaside and Santa Cruz today.

And no Le Bain for me either this morning. :frown:

Nice wear civic, I haven't wore mine in over a year. I feel like they always attract so much attention when I wear them. I'll have to break them out one of these days.

That paid in full pic put it in perspective I was copping them anyways
guess I'm a corny b boy that 's my era

So happy just got these in the mail been wanting them for a whole got a good deal $92 nike SB "Marshall amps" probably gonna switch to the beige laces most likely. Either way very excited for this cop.

Today's wear... They executed the collab perfectly (not the Stars)! If you were born after 1988, I don't think you'll quite grasp the concept. I was born in 1981 and my parents were rockin with Hip Hop/Rap since as far back as I could remember during my young years. These have a rightful spot next to the De La's. 20-something's, stick with your Doom's. Let the real heads have these.

gah, havent checked out the thread cause i was spending time in other forums.. blacksheeps arent for me, time to get koziks! stars, or blue thunders.. hope ppl are still sharing good info here! 

I Forgot who mentioned these laces but i owe you a rep. Just got these 3M laces for my whites from dope laces. Don't look bad at all IMO gives the shoes a little more life without taking away from the shoes simple CW. Ignore the old man socks just laced the shoes to take some pics real quick I'm not going out lol

Back
Top Bottom