2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm digging the BS collab & they look good on feet, hopefully I can snag a pair even if it's not the boom box pair.

I like em better to match my Mil Brewers gear but to each his own.

Cool deal! I'm in Mountain View. Check out my pictures on IG regarding the contest. I took those a couple of hours ago and I guess I am too late.
frown.gif
A few people posted and said one of them should have won. Oh well...that means I gotta fight with people online to get my pair on Monday.

I rarely take out the Tiff Lows and since the Highs have came out, I've worn them much more. Maybe it's because I got a backup pair on ice as well.

Nice shots of everyone's pickups and SBs...and it's nice to see that the thread has slowed down.

My opinion of the Blacksheep SB? Pass at retail, maybe and only maybe cop on discount.
#TeamSouthBay in the house.

I agree, It's nice that the forum slowed down. I couldn't keep up with the 30-40 pages a day, therefore I took a break, but best believe I was still keeping tabs...

Seems Nike's been grabbing a lot of new member's attention this past year ever since the Tiff release, but if they keep making collabs like the BS (No pun intended
tongue.gif
)  Nike SB might just crawl back under their cave like they were in 2011...

Either way, money saved...

On another note, rocked my Goofy Boy's today... very underrated SB imo. Suede and gum soles...
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So verse001 verse001 may have had his own feature in the latest Sole Collector magazine but I think my one tiny picture (the tauntaun's in picture 3 lol) in the Street section was a bigger deal........lol jk homie, my dude just sent me a picture and thought it was pretty cool so I figured I'd share haha

lol! congrats!

Id get em but gotta save every scruple for a certain SB release next sat that shall not be name for fear of derailing the dunk talk.

Passing on those and the civilists has been making my friday stressful. Gotta keep things in perspective!

Last edited:
i just spent my rent money on sbs , i literallly can't afford to pay my may;s rent now. ugh why do i do this to myself? my addiction for shoes is really getting out of control

its team orange actually bro it matches the orange stitching on tongue n heel. had to take down the saturation down cuz it looked super bright on my phone guess i shoulda left it as is cuz now on pc the orange looks sort of dull 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i just spent my rent money on sbs , i literallly can't afford to pay my may;s rent now. ugh why do i do this to myself? my addiction for shoes is really getting out of control
not a good idea man... what you gonna do with your kicks if you have nowhere to live..

@mints you own different shoes. What's the most comfortable pair you have? All my shoes are sbs & I'm looking for something comfortable

I was actually watching those cigars since they were posted on the bay. Was the actual winning bidder also.

Back
Top Bottom