2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not even bro lol

Price check is a real thing and totally allowed.
Thanks for chiming in Dan!.... I'm saying him asking for "price checks" on stuff he's "about to put on ebay" is his thinly veiled way of soliciting PM's so he can sell here. He's done it several times, he's straight up offered stuff with pics up for sale in here in the past and had to be told he can't do that and to edit his post by John00 if I remember correctly. I didn't say what he did is necessarily "against the rules"  I"m saying I see what he's doing..... If you want to defend it go ahead.

Classic skateshop with the tye dye's and some others

#

Thanks for posting that! Makes me even more excited for the royal mangos. 
happy.gif

Like the tie dye, and love canvas, but if it's printed in the same way as the hackeys, i'm definitely not sold. 
mean.gif

This was posted the other day too and by the time your done paying a proxy and all that could have gotten them cheeper and quicker for resale here lol

My bad I forgot they don't ship. Well hopefully someone gains something from it.

I'm digging the blue/mango lows. I'm definitely picking them up. Tie dyes are meh for me, I'll grab em on sale, nice beater shoe.

Tie dies are nice. On the hunt! Reminds me a bit of the hufs... not really sure why and plus im a sucker for that gum bottom.. blue mangos are a sleeper.. they feel like broncos.

Damn I like all 3...those white mids are probably gonna end up being my first pair/only pair of mid sb dunks ever lol

Nah,thats a bad attitude imo.If you get something from me,whether its free or $5000 its gon be double boxed and wrapped up perfectly because thats what I would want done for me.Its just how I am and how I do business.No medicore lol.Customer service has always been more important than the prices to me.

I give two damns about the box it comes in---always have, I only started double boxing because I saw other people actually cared. I've gotten shoes that weren't double boxed and I didn't throw a hissy fit about it, still gave the person A+++ feedback and all that.

My boxes get smashed up anyway cuz that's how I store them.

Back
Top Bottom