2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the worst thing is if it had been listed as used I'd probably have bought them for 20 less or so. Hopefully I can just get a partial refund.
I totally agree with you on that. Give me an accurate description of the kick, so we can reach a fair price. I vehemently despise misrepresentation in the shoe game. Paypal WILL make it right for you.

Hey guys first time posting in this thread , anyone know where i can find these for retail in a size 13?

Welcome..I think they only dropped on NDC thus far..u gotta wait a couple of weeks..might b on eBay tho

I copped an 11 on Friday before they were gone

Last edited:
Thanks for reply's 

Yea i was checking out CCS they didn't have them either so i assumed it would take some time 

Anyone know where I can get a pair of d/s slayers in a size 10, project blitz has em for for 220 shipped and I feel that's too much

UPDATE: Seller is refunding $20. Closing the case, I can clean the outsole so it's not like it was totally busted.
Congrats! I hope I get the same results... had to escalate my dispute to a claim..

If you're a big baller, Corgi has a size 9.5 Hyperstrike Haze lows deadstock for 450.

1 of 50, these are what I feel like you could call a grail, since there's so few of them to begin with much less dead stock pairs.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of d/s slayers in a size 10, project blitz has em for for 220 shipped and I feel that's too much

Bro I've been looking for them in my size for so long..I believe all the DS 11s are gone..I'd buy them if I were u..they seem to be gone..I want them soo bad..I'd pay that.. But add $19 for shipping

Back
Top Bottom