2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they shoulda threw on some velvet rope laces instead 
tongue.gif

Idk man I'm in the minority. BP are dope and I'll cop. I had somps, nice materials but not even close to the lance mountains.

I think the WOFs are a decent effort. I wanna know what's up with the 3M for the QS version. I'm hoping they don't skim and only apply that to the BP release version. Decent effort but BP could've come much stronger. A lot of shops doing these hype teaser shots and then when the full picture drops it's underwhelming. Just make a dope sneaker and drop the pictures off the bat. 

I think the WOFs are a decent effort. I wanna know what's up with the 3M for the QS version. I'm hoping they don't skim and only apply that to the BP release version. Decent effort but BP could've come much stronger. A lot of shops doing these hype teaser shots anbd then when the full picture drops it's underwhelming. Just make a dope sneaker and drop the pictures off the bat. 
To also be fair, there's only 10 days of hype to deal with this time, not like weeks of stuff like last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the blue devils....I wonder if how different will the blue on them be compared to the royal J-Packs?

Don't see snakeskin swooshes being a problem imo....getting the black/gum lows for a daily wear shoe. Waiting for a discount tho.

John00 always spitting the truth...I agree, I think that's ultimately the downfall with these shops. They build the anticipation up so much and then fail to come through.

Was pretty interested when I heard BP was doing a WOF2, but these released pics are a letdown for me. I'm not really feeling that red velvet material on the top and the laces that go along with it. Everything looks too busy, like everywhere you look something is there and it's too distracting. The whole paparazzi concept was cool, but it doesn't seem to be executed as clean as I hoped it would. That's just my opinion though. Pass for me.

*BREAKING NEWS*
BP WOF2 Dunk High CANCELLED.
NikeSB/BP being sued by TMZ, Nikon, and Velvet Rope Manufacturers for copyright infringement.

*BREAKING NEWS*
BP WOF2 UN-cancelled
Dom pulled some strings. #USPatentJuice
Will only be available at BP ever though, NSB started destroying the QS in the forty seconds between news releases. Price has gone up to $300, you dont get to choose a size,might not even get matching sizes or a left and right.

Sorry. Had to get it in there before some ish comes up.

To also be fair, there's only 10 days of hype to deal with this time, not like weeks of stuff like last year.

How could he have topped last year though? Dude sat in our faces and flat out lied.
laugh.gif
 I don't think anyone would believe him if he did come up with some crap story, especially off the heels of the BS collab legitimately being pulled.

Reserving opinion on BP until a few more pics drop. 

Excuse the regular dunk talk that I'm about to proceed with, but I wanted to share with the thread.

This week I turned 30 and my Mom (who knows next to nothing about shoes, other than her son loves them) got on NikeID (though she was given that idea) and designed a pair of kicks for me for the milestone birthday all on her own as a surprise. She ended up choosing the Dunk Highs, so I thought I would share. Complete with the 1984 embroidery haha.

Obviously the thought behind these makes them an instant favorite in my collection. I was really surprised that she did that for the kid. Sometimes its the story behind the design of the shoes that gets some of us. Sometimes it's the story about how we GOT the shoes that gets us. It's those cases where both of those worlds collide that really make me dig these.

Back to your regularly scheduled SB Dunk program....thanks for letting me share.

Last edited:
How could he have topped last year though? Dude sat in our faces and flat out lied. :lol:  I don't think anyone would believe him if he did come up with some crap story, especially off the heels of the BS collab legitimately being pulled.
Yeah. I don't think any of it's happening this time.

Happy birthday homie! Awesome mom you've got there btw! Those aren't half bad for someone who has no idea of the sneakerverse haha. I see she went with that NC colorway tho!

Reserving opinion on BP until a few more pics drop. 

Excuse the regular dunk talk that I'm about to proceed with, but I wanted to share with the thread.

This week I turned 30 and my Mom (who knows next to nothing about shoes, other than her son loves them) got on NikeID (though she was given that idea) and designed a pair of kicks for me for the milestone birthday all on her own as a surprise. She ended up choosing the Dunk Highs, so I thought I would share. Complete with the 1984 embroidery haha.

Obviously the thought behind these makes them an instant favorite in my collection. I was really surprised that she did that for the kid. Sometimes its the story behind the design of the shoes that gets some of us. Sometimes it's the story about how we GOT the shoes that gets us. It's those cases where both of those worlds collide that really make me dig these.

Back to your regularly scheduled SB Dunk program....thanks for letting me share.

Happy bday my dude I turn 30 tomorrow young days are gone

Congrats on turning 30 my dude. That's a awesome gift and your mom is extremely thoughtful. Dope all around. 
@CarolinaKickG

Happy Bday my man; welcome to the old head SB club
@CarolinaKickG Happy Bday man. That's an awesome gift to get from your mom. She actually put em together rather nicely too.
Happy birthday homie! Awesome mom you've got there btw! Those aren't half bad for someone who has no idea of the sneakerverse haha. I see she went with that NC colorway tho!
Thanks, everyone. Much appreciated! 
Happy bday my dude I turn 30 tomorrow young days are gone
I hear you man, live it up!!

Back
Top Bottom