2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Morning y'all, happy Sunday. My wear for today for the movies. I'm watching Lucy, hopefully it's as good as it looks.

Nike outlet Elizabeth is giving out friends and famy coupons 30% off and they have some send help2s orginally at 70$was able to get my gf a pair for 50$

Makes me feel better no way I thought those were worth full retail.

Went to the Nike Clearance Store in Orlando and got the Thing 1 Thing 2 Dunks for 44.99. The also had the Green Eggs and Ham Dunks as well. The material on these is so damn buttery, especially the long grain uncut suede.

Im thinking Of Selling MY 2006 GITD Dunk Highs…  

What do you think these are going for these days?

Last edited:
Not an SB, but man I wish they'd put these out as a high like they did with the plums, or that I could find at least 1 more pair of them in my size.

Veneer Pro B co.jp from the Ugly Duckling pack. These are one of my top 5 dunks of all time.

Nice wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, there's a lot of dunks that I'd like more if only they'd stick to the classic styling and leave the midsole white.

You should go for at least something from this pack, they were some of the best dunks ever made and the suede on them is bananas. They fit kind of big though so you might be able to get away with a half to full size smaller than you normally wear. These are a 10 and I normally wear an 11, and although it's a very snug fit, it's not too uncomfortable for just hanging out.

Weird I had an update through email that @rillo561 had posted

I may have to hunt for these, nice wear. Kinda wish the midsole wasn't white though.

Didn't even check the thread when I responded. I guess I should be paying more attention to the stuff I'm throwing away from my room and not the chime of a new email.

Last edited:
With a little over 2 weeks to go before they release, I'm guessing they'll drop images this week. Although I'll be the first to admit the social media juice isn't there with a lot of shops in the South.

Weird I had an update through email that @rillo561 had posted
Didn't even check the thread when I responded. I guess I should be paying more attention to the stuff I'm throwing away from my room and not the chime of a new email.

I edited my comment after I did a quick search on them. :lol:

I edited my comment after I did a quick search on them. :lol:

it took me 3 years to get all of them and I only found one on eBay. If you search all over you can find them at reasonable prices provided you wear a size 11 or smaller since getting big sizes in co.jp can qualify as a miracle if the Vatican is looking to canonize you..

I wish I had a Nike Clearance outlet near me. Some of you guys steadily on the come up. $45 for the Thing 1's and Green Eggs/Ham right now? Amazing.

I have an outlet near me and they never really seem to have dunks. I get all my deals from phone orders at other outlets When people post here.

Back
Top Bottom