2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Long story short, he lied and said that the WOF lows were being scrapped because of issues with the city of Hollywood. All of a sudden he's used his "Hollywood juice" to pull strings so that Hollywood allows him to drop the in-store version only and tells people that they won't be available ANYWHERE ELSE, even though there were multiple shops saying the were getting the QS version. He did this all to sell his horrid over branded in-store version of the shoe. All of it was lies.
Every time I read that "Hollywood juice" line I crack up. Hahaha

new pick up for $65,,, little faded so I'm going to Jason mark it since it darkens the suede/nubuck material

It's supposed to be 2 slightly different shades of blue, even when they were new they looked like that with the inside panels being a bit darker than the other sections. The swoosh is really dark too and should look similar to the texture of a lobster claw.

Nice pick up, it makes me want to wear my pair next week.

Went to the Nike Clearance Store in Orlando and got the Thing 1 Thing 2 Dunks for 44.99. The also had the Green Eggs and Ham Dunks as well. The material on these is so damn buttery, especially the long grain uncut suede.

tried calling and they said they dont have it would you be able to confirm the style code cause she was saying theyve never had it. Its the factory outlet store right?

From the outlet tread

Niagara Falls, NY:

That was my homie who posted that. He scooped me up a pair for $27 with the F&F coupon. Can't really ask/expect a better price for a DS shoe that I've always wanted to buy but just never got around to.

Those red/gray GR (refuse to call them by that other name lol) with the nappy suede look MUCH nicer with white laces IMO. I think there was someone who lace swapped in the WDYWT thread.

Man I really want those crawfish dunks. My favorite memories from summer are the days when my dad would come home with a ton of those, we'd have them, corn on the cob, and red beans and rice. We'd have all the crawfish and corn on newspaper covering the table, then usually foam bowls of beans and rice.

tried calling and they said they dont have it would you be able to confirm the style code cause she was saying theyve never had it. Its the factory outlet store right?

It was the Nike Clearance Store in Orlando FL. My girl was going to get a pair too but ultimately passed. I know they had a 7 and 8 for sure in the Thing 1s and a few bigger sizes as well.

They had those Buck looking SB Dunk lows in a 10.5 and the black/safari print lows as well.

QS version of Brooklyn Projects drops August 9th (roughly 99% sure on that). That's what date our order is slated as, at least. Can't confirm if it has or doesn't have camera embroidery yet. But there is a wider release occurring. 

QS version of Brooklyn Projects drops August 9th (roughly 99% sure on that). That's what date our order is slated as, at least. Can't confirm if it has or doesn't have camera embroidery yet. But there is a wider release occurring. 
So there's 2 diff BP dunks Dropping?

i'm confused?

And how there were 2 versions of the BP WOF dunk low, one with BP branding the other without.

I have an update for those curious about the ruckus x Nike SB. I met a dude at h town sneaker summit wearing a ruckus tee and asked him if he's excited and he said "yeah, I desighned it" and he showed me a picture he took of them and told me not to tell others but damn, they dope.

I have an update for those curious about the ruckus x Nike SB. I met a dude at h town sneaker summit wearing a ruckus tee and asked him if he's excited and he said "yeah, I desighned it" and he showed me a picture he took of them and told me not to tell others but damn, they dope.

http://instagram.com/shabbashabbahunter was it this dude?

Rukus posted a picture of some DGK collab shirt they've got coming out with a crawfish boil theme too. I'm looking forward to getting more info in the next few days.

Last edited:
Seriously? That's all you're gonna give us?! No details about what it looks like even?

Cmon man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom