2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I am trying to grab at least one of each signature line now that I'm into sneaks. I like my king's prides, and my perspectives. I kinda want to continue that habit.
They are not my bag, but considering there will be 10 colorways I'm sure something will be dope.

...plus since the Dada spinners exist there will always be a worse shoe.

As for the BP2s....someone get the Magic Johnson gif out.

They are not my bag, but considering there will be 10 colorways I'm sure something will be dope.

I'm glad a lot of us have similar opinions on kicks... I'll cop on disco tho... It will be trade bait sooner or later or I end up wearing them as beaters

I thought this was funny... How can the 2 pairs be compared..

Is Brooklyn projects going to be doing phone orders on the paparazzi highs? I would think not but melrose is getting about 600 pair, did they pass out all the wristbands already?

when the wof released, after doing the wristbands they had some people who never picked pairs up and they ended up doing fcfs. not sure if they did phone orders.

Isn't this technically the bp4

Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch this morning. Those nascar driving, Olympic sprinter, ghost ninjas that operate under the name 'FedEx ' have my paid in fulls and it's sig confirmation. I swear they have those 'We missed you' slips already written out. I live in unit H in a row of nice sized townhouses. One time
in the time it took me to throw some shorts on and run down the steps, he was at unit A about to get back in the truck

Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch this morning. Those nascar driving, Olympic sprinter, ghost ninjas that operate under the name 'FedEx ' have my paid in fulls and it's sig confirmation. I swear they have those 'We missed you' slips already written out. I live in unit H in a row of nice sized townhouses. One time
in the time it took me to throw some shorts on and run down the steps, he was at unit A about to get back in the truck

Mine never even knocks he just puts the slip on the door like it's 1140am I know he ain't home (***** I'm on lunch where's my kicks)

Cali Highs are a pass, not feeling them as a high. I've always just kinda liked the lows, never enough to consider paying the resale price for em though.

BPs are also a pass. Please let these crawfish dunks be nice, I need something to look forward too, been a minute since I've been excited about a dunk, last one was the somp, which seems like ages ago :lol:

I know most people wouldn't want it, but i was thinking after tiffs and having send help 2' that 2014 should have been a heavy retro redux year, the cali's leave me hopeful, I'm not saying every dunk, but a high slam city, a low brainwreck, low brian anderson, low twin peaks, low mork and mindy.

It felt obvious but they let the 10 year anniv slip by (pro b, 2009, sb 2012) this year would be 15 for pro B, '17 15 for sb.

I'm not a quality nut, especially since I'm all about wearing, so any and all are welcome to me, it would definitely be easy sales considering some of the heights of sbs, and nike is no stranger of taking peoples money over and over. (jordan)

Oh well, a man can dream.

Oh and those BP paparazzi are garbage and have been garbage since they've shown anything but the sole of the shoe. But if you like em, go for em.

Last edited:
pretty sure they had some left

Posted on iG they had some left.. Got my wrist band on saturday and i got there at 9am i was in the number 80's out of the 600 wrist bands given out.. What was hella funny this guy got so ****** pissed , cause he had about 8 ghost chairs and some dude threw all the chairs out to the street! Hella funny dude was all pissed hahah

Back
Top Bottom