2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL Ironic, someone who has to sell shoes at a marked up price to stay afloat calling someone broke. These are the times we live in.

Broke boys always talk smack.. Shoes i cant afford? LMAO 
giphy.gif

So there's no way to avoid seeing the name. forcing you to (hopefully) google it and find out that - shockingly, you can buy shoes from him!

Maybe the bot that buys all his shoes is the same one that destroys the quality of the photos:
Thanks for checking out my facebook lol

Question for all of you experienced Dunk SB fans:

Any recommendations for a neutral colorway model with good/high quality that can be had for under $220?  Something along the lines of the SOMP released not so long ago.  I'm more familiar with the SBs released up til 2007, but lost track since then.  So I'm pretty sure I probably missed out on a lot of good looking gems.  Any help would be much appreciated! 
black rains. Stiff leather but quality is awesome. breaks in nicely

Uprises are pretty slept on and arent too loud. Nice materials. 

^ We're not sour, we just prefer when our friends eat rather than fools like you who buy to resell. 

Last edited:

black rains. Stiff leather but quality is awesome. breaks in nicely
Just looked them up just now, and no kidding.  They look really nice, definitely my cup of tea.  But I'm curious, what exactly are the water-like droplets made out of that appear on the sides of the shoes?  Are they prone to being removed? At first I thought I was looking at someone else's personal pictures that had that wet effect just for show purposes, but it turns out they're actually a part of the design. 

so many sour babies in this forum lol
ehh not sour. i got enough shoes to last me a lifetime, especially black/red 1s. not gonna hate on you for hustling hard and putting in the effort.

i just think its rather pathetic to gloat about how many pairs you copped. you're reselling? thats cool. were all resellers in some way. i just think its lame when dudes post up in the mall food court with 20 pairs of GR jordans that they copped from FTL.

And you think its gonna make a difference? Try stopping and hating on everyone who does resell. Half of the people *****ing are the people messaging me for hook ups. ******* hypocrite loI funny stuff  

Hows life with the worlds smallest penis?

Just looked them up just now, and no kidding.  They look really nice, definitely my cup of tea.  But I'm curious, what exactly are the water-like droplets made out of that appear on the sides of the shoes?  Are they prone to being removed? At first I thought I was looking at someone else's personal pictures that had that wet effect just for show purposes, but it turns out they're actually a part of the design. 
its just a plastic like material. pretty durable. ive worn my pair several times and none came off to my knowledge.

very dope and slept on shoe. i can imagine these being a sought after colorway later down the line.

The design of the shoe is supposed to be based on portland cause of how it's always raining there. The rain is little plastic rain drops and the translucent swoosh fogs up while wearing them they're a nice shoe altogether. My only issue with them is the stiff leather. Taking me awhile to break em in.

Yeah the leather is definitely stiff. but its got this nice, almost greasy finish to it. high quality stuff man.

its just a plastic like material. pretty durable. ive worn my pair several times and none came off to my knowledge.

very dope and slept on shoe. i can imagine these being a sought after colorway later down the line.
Sounds good, looks like I'll be having a new addition to my rotation sometime soon lol.  Thanks bro! 
The design of the shoe is supposed to be based on portland cause of how it's always raining there. The rain is little plastic rain drops and the translucent swoosh fogs up while wearing them they're a nice shoe altogether. My only issue with them is the stiff leather. Taking me awhile to break em in.
Fogs up huh? Wow, that's some nice detailing on a clean looking shoe.  How's the maintenance on the clear outsoles?  More or less the same as other clear-soled shoes out there? Considering that the leather is pretty stiff, would you say that they're pretty difficult to crease? 

The clear outsoles are fine since its not necessarily clear. its got this nice tan tint to it. doesnt look dirty but def works well.

Yea the outsole has a milky like look to it while still being a clear sole (hard to explain but I'm sure you see what we mean when looking at the pictures). It compliments the shoes pretty well. As far as the leather goes mines hasn't creased yet I've worn them twice probably a total of 9 - 10 hours and I got no creases and I even played basketball in them the second wear for 30 minutes or so. lol

I tried tagging it with my fb name on a sheet of paper and i couldnt get my name to show with the flash and since im constantly making KIDS references in that shoe group I figured that would be proof enough.

Wow and how many pairs of this or that affect me how? I have one pair of breds and one pair of each LM, which I am very happy with. But you go head and act like you're better cause you have fifty of each. I own a home.
Are you one of those guys that posts pics like this and captions them "this is why you didn't get a pair"

Last edited by a moderator:

WERENT PPL SAYING DA TOEBOX WAS TIGHT AND TO GO HALF SIZE UP
YUP!!!

Thank you 10.5 it is..
DON'T DO IT!!! GET AN 11.

The majority of people responding to you spend quite a lot of their DISCRETIONARY (that means extra) income on essentially every sb release that comes out.

Respectfully, hit us up with that "broke boys" talk when you got a wife, kids, 401k, and a master's degree.

Until then...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom