2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if photos got posted or if it was discussed at all earlier in the thread, don't recall. But there's a new pro signature model launching early 2015 for Grant Taylor. Not a dunk, but thought you guys might be curious. They're pretty sick. 

Not sure if photos got posted or if it was discussed at all earlier in the thread, don't recall. But there's a new pro signature model launching early 2015 for Grant Taylor. Not a dunk, but thought you guys might be curious. They're pretty sick. 

Good looks it already sounds like a purchase for me

Today's wear

Decided to take a pic and relace my pair of LMs. Was going through white sb laces or black phase, and black seems to be the right choice of color in my opinion.

Also the prod 8s arrived today from shoejocky.

Tweeds finally came in the mail.. These things are in crazy good conditio, basically no heel drag/star loss. Even came with og box and extra laces in the bag. Such a steal at $150 shipped
They remind me of CL dunks.

Nice for Sherlock Holmes outfit bruh!

images via sole_cartel from ebay.

seems like the QS doesn't have a shiny toe box like the shop exclusive... looks much better imo.

images via sole_cartel from ebay.

seems like the QS doesn't have a shiny toe box like the shop exclusive... looks much better imo.
If you look closely (especially at the bottom image) you can still see the streaking present to represent the pot. I think it's just the way the shots turned out, but I could be wrong. Should have the QS version in hand early-mid next week, will try to get you guys some good shots. 

If you look closely (especially at the bottom image) you can still see the streaking present to represent the pot. I think it's just the way the shots turned out, but I could be wrong. Should have the QS version in hand early-mid next week, will try to get you guys some good shots. 
you know what, you may be right. I guess it might've been the way my screen is tilted that it made it seem less shiny/dull.

Super limited.. They came out as a part of the Street Fighter Pack.. I've been looking for the PRods but can't find those anywhere either...
I don't know about production numbers, but I know they didn't sell out very fast, and where available at lots of spots including capcom.com I even got my ryus on sale..The chuns sort of moved, but they sat a while too...I wanted to get the akumas cause they have his symbol on the back, but damn those prods are an ugly shoe...anyways the best part was the insoles...

I don't know about production numbers, but I know they didn't sell out very fast, and where available at lots of spots including capcom.com I even got my ryus on sale..The chuns sort of moved, but they sat a while too...I wanted to get the akumas cause they have his symbol on the back, but damn those prods are an ugly shoe...anyways the best part was the insoles...
Street fighter series is dope.  I got my chun li's from capcom.com with a purchase of SSFIV.  They def sat for awhile.  I also agree those prods...are ugly but that sky symbol makes them worth it for some reason haha. 

Last edited:

Street fighter series is dope.  I got my chun li's from capcom.com with a purchase of SSFIV.  They def sat for awhile.  I also agree those prods...are ugly but that sky symbol makes them worth it for some reason haha. 
Yeah, I remember the akumas being on sale at zumies.com and I still passed for some reason....probably didn't have my size as he's one of my favorite video game characters, I really wanted to want them.

I loved the entire release. I'm somewhat of a Street Fighter fan.

Argh Miss Piggy on sale for  €50, but it's a size 10!

Hate it when my size isn't an option.

__

These Michael Lau's are SICK!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom