2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was feeling the same way with all the SOMP QS talk. Then the premier link came up and i couldn't help but give those good folks at premier my business.

I used to like supporting my local but lately they have been overcharging and the size 11 is always missing from their FSR. :smh:

Yea my local charging $125 for QS really struck a nerve with me. But yea I never mind making my purchases through premier. Whoever has them as a local should be thankful for it. If the CS for out of staters like myself is good, I can only imagine what it's like there in person as a local.

Yea my local charging $125 for QS really struck a nerve with me. But yea I never mind making my purchases through premier. Whoever has them as a local should be thankful for it. If the CS for out of staters like myself is good, I can only imagine what it's like there in person as a local.

That would be me, walked in and copped a pair this afternoon. Had to convince the counter guy to see if he could release them to me today though.... They must have just gone live on their site shortly before I walked in so I was able to walk out with a pair.

Because everyone here is an avid reader of the quartersnacks blog.

Last edited:
Whys everyone craving about the quartersnacks. They are such a plain black pair of shoes.
giphy.gif

joan would have approved.

Last edited:
Lol i do bro... I was thinking of doing the midsole black instead of the neon pink .
Man I do respect the fact that you admit to it haha.

I don't even like the 'What The Dunks'. Way too busy imo.
Whys everyone craving about the quartersnacks. They are such a plain black pair of shoes.
Wondering the same. Would cop for less than retail tough. I don't mean $80, I'm talking $60 and below.
giphy.gif

joan would have approved.
LOLOLOLOL.

Any chance of the Beijings having QS or Cali numbers? Hopefully it's not like the SOMP because I'll be SOL

To add some more salt to the wounds;

Why would anyone want the 'White Ice'? Too white, no details.

Just messing with you guys, but honestly WHY?

I can't appreciate an all white shoe.Waste of precious material.

Last edited:
I've said the same thing about somps and qs to plain for me I like my shoes to b a little louder like the crawfish were right up my alley I love them still waiting to break them out

Back
Top Bottom