2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any one know where I can get these? A dude on ebay is selling them for $130 shipped. Would like to get a second opinion.

...maybe ub2laizy?
:wink:
I hate camping for shoes, I guess that was the day when my finger was not fast enough to click add to cart. Still searching while not trying to pay crazy price for them. Not worth spending $500+ for a set. One day I'll find that deal.

i only have 3 sets of each AJ1xSB..
...i guess i suck.
dramatic_8d9f50_1569326.gif
At least you have a set lol. I just have the black pair.

Still want another pair of size 9 black lance mountains. can understand the collecting of them. id do 2 more pairs.
Yup worth doubling. If only I knew these would be so hard to obtain in the end.

i wouldnt mind another white pair of aj1sb since i think ive only worn my black ones as much as i have cause i know theres a fresh pair there. Havent touched my whites and I say i dont need the double up but really theyd be DS if i didnt have doubles of the black,
^

I can never lace my damn highs proper, the tounge pops out when I want it too stay in, I try lace really loose so the ends hang out the side but its always too long unlike them pics above, always feels like I have extra long laces or something lol errrrgghhhh
Hahaha this! Put your feet in nd just pull the laces trough like your holding baby hands.

Being that they're a GR I believe majority of us would say No and Just be patient. But if you absolutely must have them then do what you gotta do.

I would wait for tactics but most big places have dropped.

Wearing a 13 I just bit at 120 since I thought premier wasn't going to drop. 14 bucks ain't the end of the world since they were 106 at premier but I would wait for tactics since you can get no tax free ship...

It took a while to sellout on premier too so many already cooked on their pairs.

i only have 3 sets of each AJ1xSB..
...i guess i suck.
dramatic_8d9f50_1569326.gif
At least you have a set lol. I just have the black

Still want another pair of size 9 black lance mountains. can understand the collecting of them. id do 2 more pairs.

i wouldnt mind another white pair of aj1sb since i think ive only worn my black ones as much as i have cause i know theres a fresh pair there. Havent touched my whites and I say i dont need the double up but really theyd be DS if i didnt have doubles of the black,

I can never lace my damn highs proper, the tounge pops out when I want it too stay in, I try lace really loose so the ends hang out the side but its always too long unlike them pics above, always feels like I have extra long laces or something lol errrrgghhhh

I would wait for tactics but most big places have dropped.

Wearing a 13 I just bit at 120 since I thought premier wasn't going to drop. 14 bucks ain't the end of the world since they were 106 at premier but I would wait for tactics since you can get no tax free ship...

It took a while to sellout on premier too so many already cooked on their pairs.

Yea plus we all know how premier is :wink: lol

hardly anyone's fingers were fast enough that day...
tumblr_m71m8qKgjv1r8oxtg.gif

...and $500 for a set is a steal IMO (point me in that direction and I'll pick up a 4th set.. lol).
I paid resell for all of mine (worth every penny).

Last edited:
I am!!! where lol. I was settling for the 12.
honestly i think you might be right. love me some black boxes too

Really looking at the following too 12-13

- Rayguns (black)
- purple pigeons
- a new set of peewees
- baby or papa bears
- bruts for the low
- sea crystals
- luckys
- unkle
- money cat highs or lows (tho highs look like the fall apart quickly judging by pics of used pairs)

not really looking to go over 250 ideally tho, less for some like pee wees and purple pigeons. which i know is a big ask at this day and age for my big feets, but i can squeeze a 12 in the older boxes.

Peewee's at 250??? Hahahahaha not likely bro you better be quicker than me on eBay cause I will buy every pair at that price point I've paid almost twice that for a ds pair when I was impatient

Bruts can be had in good condition on the bay for like 100 or lower sometimes. 

I paid 80 for a worn once pair that was in damn good condition

Any one know where I can get these? A dude on ebay is selling them for $130 shipped. Would like to get a second opinion.

Do it they're awesome

I hate camping for shoes, I guess that was the day when my finger was not fast enough to click add to cart. Still searching while not trying to pay crazy price for them. Not worth spending $500+ for a set. One day I'll find that deal.

Nah you won't not at less than 250 for a black pair there are less of them every day

I don't expect them to be ds I was gonna reach out to someone who has an awesome looking pair at 170 tho

loving the collect.. GET THEM SOMPS DOE
SOMPS just don't wow me enough to really search for em. I mean if someone said, "hey here's a pair at retail + ship" I might bite, but it'd have to be on just the right day.

Nah you won't not at less than 250 for a black pair there are less of them every day
very true... i feel that the AJ1xSB's are truly priceless (my fav is still the CS "imagine")..
...and while you may find yourself stressing after a large purchase like this now... the amount of the purchase is not going to matter a year from now..

..think about it.

Last edited:
While youre at it, find me Libertys, Cheech and Chongs and Skunks for 250, cheers lol

Last edited:
Just came in. Man, these are nice. Don't sleep. Glad everyone was able to grab a pair. Now the wait begins for the next classic high.

this dude is a known reseller who purchases multiples with the sole intent of reselling (something that the majority of us in this thread don't approve of)

...your not doing yourself any favors by posting his ish in here.
^^

This is new information for/to me. It was as an addition to my previous message talking about the LM's.

I wasn't trying to promote dude or anything, was purely about the stack.

Back
Top Bottom