2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess I just look at it differently. I refuse to pay resale prices. Even if it's $20 over. I just pass if it isn't retail or below. I buy too many sneakers to do otherwise. Though I do get bummed out, I'm not playing that game. Every week is something new. No biggy. Can't have everything. Lucky for me it's been a SB and Air Max year. Haven't liked many other releases.

Just The Right Amount Of Contrast On This Pair For My Taste.... Some Of The Pairs Were Far Too Grey On The Side Panels Or Too Dark As We've Seen And Just Made The Shoe Look Off :x

Spotted These Skate Mental Decks On The Way Out And Just Couldn't Resist Having These As Wall Pieces :pimp:

I guess I just look at it differently. I refuse to pay resale prices. Even if it's $20 over. I just pass if it isn't retail or below. I buy too many sneakers to do otherwise. Though I do get bummed out, I'm not playing that game. Every week is something new. No biggy. Can't have everything. Lucky for me it's been a SB and Air Max year. Haven't liked many other releases.

pretty much right with you; I make rare exceptions such as the Jordan 1 SB in white but I always wait until I know that it's not happening

everything else is either retail or less except for obviously older shoes

I can't stand people asking for price checks on beaten samples. Of course the guy is gonna ask 1.5k for beaten freddies, but are you even gonna pay that?

Just The Right Amount Of Contrast On This Pair For My Taste.... Some Of The Pairs Were Far Too Grey On The Side Panels Or Too Dark As We've Seen And Just Made The Shoe Look Off :x

Oh yours look really nice too. Kinda spotty and rough looking. I'd want mine ya either like that or light. These are so awesome

Last edited:
Just The Right Amount Of Contrast On This Pair For My Taste.... Some Of The Pairs Were Far Too Grey On The Side Panels Or Too Dark As We've Seen And Just Made The Shoe Look Off
sick.gif

These are how my pair look, I like more grey on the side panels than how the your top sneaker looks.

I seen someone else get a pair and his sneakers looked like there was NO grey on the panels at all.

Oh **** Chizzle... I like yours too. Has a weird marble effect.

Why am I getting the feeling I'll like the designs on both my pairs and won't be able to part with one. :lol:

Last edited:
what shoes did i bring to AZ?
(I know y'all couldn't GAF, but i wanted to share)

- Hacky Sack Dunk Low
- AJ1xSB LM (black)
- QuarterSnacks

...it's hot.

Last edited:
Oh **** Chizzle... I like yours too. Has a weird marble effect.

Why am I getting the feeling I'll like the designs on both my pairs and won't be able to part with one.
laugh.gif
LOL, I'm going to try and cop from Tactics and part ways with one....

I feel the same way, LOL. Won't know which to keep!

Back
Top Bottom