2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Remember when all you guys thought these wouldn't release in the US, now everyone that wanted a pair got (at least) one, and they're still sitting pretty much everywhere?
laugh.gif

Just got an email notifying me on shipment from NDC. Beijings should be in on Tuesday. I can't wait for them to come in. I do like how they look with the white laces and gold lace tips but I am really interested to see them with some red laces.

discrepancies on the design on the side panels are mind blowing, we just missed a sale because this guy didnt like how plain the side panel was on the pair he wanted

Good to know, I'll be trolling the resell market, need those contrasting side panels

same here...

the pair I had my chance at had a pretty white panel on one and a dark panel on the other

I want white/white or dark/dark

you see the Premier disclaimer? you can't return because you don't like your panels :lol:

Last edited:
fools camped over at vertical urge for the beijing. same idiots who proble camped in the snow for the Vday dunks. 

Last edited:
Mismatch on hacky sacks isn't that bad though I think mismatch on Beijings can be more intense

Lol I didn't even realize until recently that the hacky sacks had different patterns in every shoe since mine pretty much have the same exact toe boxes

the pair I had my chance at had a pretty white panel on one and a dark panel on the other

I want white/white or dark/dark

you see the Premier disclaimer? you can't return because you don't like your panels :lol:

This lets you know most pairs are mismatched...

discrepancies on the design on the side panels are mind blowing, we just missed a sale because this guy didnt like how plain the side panel was on the pair he wanted
i wanted to pass because of this too, some pairs look odd and why i avoided Premier since they are trying to pull no returns, so if someone is not happy they cannot return it no matter what? it isnt clearance, thats some bs. i pulled the trigger in hopes i get a nice looking pair like this

If not ill eat the shipping and it would be officially the first sneaker i ever returned lol.

i wanted to pass because of this too, some pairs look odd and why i avoided Premier since they are trying to pull no returns, so if someone is not happy they cannot return it no matter what? it isnt clearance, thats some bs. i pulled the trigger in hopes i get a nice looking pair like this

If not ill eat the shipping and it would be officially the first sneaker i ever returned lol.
Got that pair for my boy. Hope my pair comes looking as butter as these did. 

Back
Top Bottom