2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Spoke with Atlas, there's a delay due to the amount of orders received. My order status says 'invoiced' which, I was told, meant it's boxed and ready to go, and it just needs a label. Hope that helps.

Spoke with Atlas, there's a delay due to the amount of orders received. My order status says 'invoiced' which, I was told, meant it's boxed and ready to go, and it just needs a label. Hope that helps.
you should have asked them abao their Baohaus Shipment.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Fam, I need your help. These kicks were listed as new. But after unboxing...well, not factory tied, dirt and grass and a stone in the instep, and only one brown lace, not to mention no stars on the pivot point.

Purchase made thru eBay, with PayPal. What should I do?

Last edited:
Fam, I need your help. These kicks were listed as new. But after unboxing...well, not factory tied, dirt and grass and a stone in the instep, and only one brown lace, not to mention no stars on the pivot point.

What MakeSomeRice said.
DO NOT LET IT GO...
The Seller obviously lied...

Stuff like this straight out Irks me.
EVEN if he would have said that they were used, Fricking clean the bottom of the Sole, a little at least.
"What makes you think I want Grass, Dirt, or Rocks from your City, State or Country!?"
I ain't no Anthropologist!

Last edited:
Stuff like this straight out Irks me.
EVEN if he would have said that they were used, Fricking clean the bottom of the Sole, a little at least.
"What makes you think I want Grass, Dirt, or Rocks from your City, State or Country!?"
I ain't no Anthropologist!
I agree 100%

Whenever I sell my used kicks, unless there's just a few rocks or some dust, I Jason Markk the ISH out of them. I just shipped some kicks out yesterday that, after cleaning them, I wanted to keep them haha.

Dispute is filed. Seller says he doesn't accept returns so we'll see how this goes.

The LeBrons, ironically, are beautiful and perfect and still smell like Foot Locker.

Everyone, thanks! REPPED!

I agree 100%

Whenever I sell my used kicks, unless there's just a few rocks or some dust, I Jason Markk the ISH out of them. I just shipped some kicks out yesterday that, after cleaning them, I wanted to keep them haha.

I have passed on MANY Sneaks due to the soles being dirty...
I know we are all different, and look for differenr things when buying Used Sneaks.
Extra Dirty soles just BUG me, and no matter what the Sneak may look like on top, I'm always second guessing when the soles are dirty; with Grass, Gum, Tar, Rocks, etc...
Must be my OCD.

Speaking of cleaning and used Dunks, is there a thread or link with types/techniques for cleaning/restoring Dunks? More so on the older pairs than newer, and not exactly the basic "soap & water" or "use Jason Markk" approach.

I picked up a used pair of Blue Lobsters and Maple Highs recently that both need a little TLC and know suede is a sensitive subject for cleaning/restoring. Neither are far from beat, but I take care of my stuff and want to get them in the best condition I can.

I have passed on MANY Sneaks due to the soles being dirty...
I know we are all different, and look for differenr things when buying Used Sneaks.
Extra Dirty soles just BUG me, and no matter what the Sneak may look like on top, I'm always second guessing when the soles are dirty; with Grass, Gum, Tar, Rocks, etc...
Must be my OCD.
I mean, don't send me kicks with strawberry jam or dog **** in the sole. But I don't mind if a couple pebbles are stuck. To me, there's a big difference between the two and I don't mind pebbles. That's bound to happen.

Speaking of cleaning and used Dunks, is there a thread or link with types/techniques for cleaning/restoring Dunks? More so on the older pairs than newer, and not exactly the basic "soap & water" or "use Jason Markk" approach.

I picked up a used pair of Blue Lobsters and Maple Highs recently that both need a little TLC and know suede is a sensitive subject for cleaning/restoring. Neither are far from beat, but I take care of my stuff and want to get them in the best condition I can.

I Personally, have been taking my Sneaks to a Local Cobbler who does all my Cleaning, Restoring, Major Work (Stains, Water Proofing, etc...)
I've been very happy, and yes it can be costly, so I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but take them and see what they can do; It's worth asking.

That's two pairs of Beijings for $160 shipped 
pimp.gif
, has to sting just a little @MakeSomeRice...

Should I cop, should I cop, should I cop....FAIL.

toddler-football-kick-fail-kids-sports-gifs.gif

laugh.gif
 Sorry just had to do it...

And yes I know you are happy with your decision, no real shots fired, just f***** around. Amazing shoe, and very happy no one had to miss out...

Last edited:
Rice got that guap

Him and Dcypoe are the only dudes I notice copping multiples strictly for wearing and staring :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom