2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah that's definitely true. 

Yeah cuz my sense of style and fashion has tons to do with whether I like ONE SHOE or not. Stop clowning and just try to ignore me like I manage to do for you on a daily basis so we can all keep it moving.
laugh.gif
 U mad bro? I wasn't clowning AT ALL.  Just saying that your opinion was confusing/disagreeable with most because its a simple black and grey shoe. Don't be so sensitive...

@hadowajp Great work man! Heard a lot of good things about Lincoln E Z just haven't been able to find it in person. Definitely helped convince me to order some online.

I got it on Amazon it was a few bucks wooed well I had a wire brush and some type of rubber thing that was in a suede shoe cleaning kit I bought a while back have done two pair now I would have just used a toothbrush and eraser then comb out with the wire brush

I know I'll be publicly shamed for this but to me the civilist is possibly the ugliest shoe nike has ever produced. 

I respect your opinion but disagree, what don't you like about them

So if it is legit, and anyone can get their hands on a 12 and wants to help a feller out and ship to the states, I would be very grateful.

Worth a shot. To me, those were the best executed dunks this year. F a diamond high.

Best executed this year?

Man, we're on a roll today.

Totally my opinion. Everything about it made sense. And it came together. Diamond highs were cheap. The jpack was nice, but that's it. Cali highs, eh, I got em, I like em, but there still sitting. Somps were near impossible to get, and while very well done, I dislike the pattern(the safari look) Baos are dope. QS's were well done, but let's be real, it's black with a gum sole. Beijings are nice, but not my style. Hacky sack low missed the mark within not being woven. Lance mountains to me weren't anything special either. I missed a few obviously, but those stuck out to me. Again, totally my opinion.

I respect your opinion but disagree, what don't you like about them
I think it's the mismatch of quilted pattern on the back with that striped tongue (which is so gross). Also, it's not just a simple black shoe (in my opinion) because they threw all that crazy nonsense on it. It's like wearing a plaid shirt with striped shorts, it just looks bad to me. 

Totally my opinion. Everything about it made sense. And it came together. Diamond highs were cheap. The jpack was nice, but that's it. Cali highs, eh, I got em, I like em, but there still sitting. Somps were near impossible to get, and while very well done, I dislike the pattern(the safari look) Baos are dope. QS's were well done, but let's be real, it's black with a gum sole. Beijings are nice, but not my style. Hacky sack low missed the mark within not being woven. Lance mountains to me weren't anything special either. I missed a few obviously, but those stuck out to me. Again, totally my opinion.

It's totally opinion and preference, but what exactly are you looking for? Have you held the QS in your hands?

Materials are one thing but a lot of what you mentioned were executed pretty solid IMO. SB has been one point this year IMO.

Repped but passing...QuarterSnacks have all my attention right now
Yeah, I just laced mine up last night. Beijings have been stealing their thunder but now I'm paying more attention. Wanna double up on both to be perfectly honest.

Wdywt and my new profile pic as soon as my wife gets off the computer, haha.

Damnnnnn let that tongue breath a lil homie

buttholes

This made me laugh way too hard

Repped but passing...QuarterSnacks have all my attention right now
Yeah, I just laced mine up last night. Beijings have been stealing their thunder but now I'm paying more attention. Wanna double up on both to be perfectly honest.

Same I need another of both. I mostly need another QS because mother nature has lessened my current pair

Last edited:
It's totally opinion and preference, but what exactly are you looking for? Have you held the QS in your hands?

Materials are one thing but a lot of what you mentioned were executed pretty solid IMO. SB has been one point this year IMO.

I totally agree they've been on point, I'm just simply stating I believe paid in full's were/are dope. And my favorite of the year

Continuum Skateshop

17 minutes ago

#NikeSB Dunk High Premium Shield in Black/Black-Reflect Silver-Medium Grey available now at #ContinuumSC #Charleston Call (843) 577-2758 

10712848_735458569825150_8581966916800809552_n.jpg
ore details! 

I like these for winter weather; these might be copped on disco

I just copped Stussy x Timberland boots for winter but I know once it snows I will be tippy towing around like a little girl to avoid salt, I need something I don't care about beating up :lol:

I agree the Black Sheeps have a dope concept, just don't agree with best executed when the QSs, Lance Mountains, Rukus', and a few others are out there.

Granted, I haven't seen them in person so I can't really make that call.

What I referred to about the "on a roll today" was very bold opinions hitting the thread today LOL.

I got it on Amazon it was a few bucks wooed well I had a wire brush and some type of rubber thing that was in a suede shoe cleaning kit I bought a while back have done two pair now I would have just used a toothbrush and eraser then comb out with the wire brush

What does the wire brush do exactly? Bring back the suede to being smooth?

I agree the Black Sheeps have a dope concept, just don't agree with best executed when the QSs, Lance Mountains, Rukus', and a few others are out there.

Granted, I haven't seen them in person so I can't really make that call.

What I referred to about the "on a roll today" was very bold opinions hitting the thread today LOL.
Sorry I'm not sorry haha. But I loved the little chain that came with QS. Feels solid.

Back
Top Bottom