2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn...couldnt even crack the top ten :smh:

@mints & @danVSman battling it out for 2nd place :lol:

Damn I didn't even make the list...

And I'm glad that site up there didn't have old spice in my size I may of had to pay a bit more than I feel they should cost just to end my search

For those who want the GT blazers, I'm not sure if those will be released in the US, but they're not Euro exclusives for sure. Here's the release poster from our local: (Asia)

I've been slowing down my posts lately, mostly because I've been busier at work than I had been most of the year. I still need to do a better job of keeping on topic though.

Just saw this on Instagram. Not sure if it's a custom or not. 

edit...they look like customs to me.

Last edited:
Those salt stains really look like the same material on the Beijings in these newest photos. Makes me like them more than when I saw them initially.

The Northern Lights are pretty simple fellas.......think of the lows like the black UCS from CNCPTS last year (exclusive to them) and the hi's as the gray UCS that were widely released. Nothing more, nothing less.

Look like a custom of the Legion Pine's.

I actually really like them for that fact but man, that patent leather swoosh and icy sole just don't do it for me. I'll have to wait until Premier or MIA pics to decide haha

Last edited:

If a customs i suspect a Kumquat makeover but if releasing here comes the drama

Agreed that they're most likely those but they surprisingly look decent. Gonna catch a lot of heat for this but I like the way those look much more than the hi's.

Wow that is the majority of my posts on the site
Lol you and me both besides maybe 100 posts.

Last edited:
Agreed that they're most likely those but they surprisingly look decent. Gonna catch a lot of heat for this but I like the way those look much more than the hi's.
Actually i would have to agree i like the lows, maybe not completely better than highs but heat nonetheless, would be nice to close or begin the year

Actually i would have to agree i like the lows, maybe not completely better than highs but heat nonetheless, would be nice to close or begin the year

I concur, I remember seeing a custom of the red ones done as lows a few years back and since then I always thought that they would've been better as lows.

I've seen those supreme lows before... I want to say they were a v-day base actually, but kumquat may be right.

I concur, I remember seeing a custom of the red ones done as lows a few years back and since then I always thought that they would've been better as lows.
I can't find the pic but someone made so Valentine customs with supreme stars on the side panel

If it's that s_o_e account that posted those "supreme lows," the acct is actually claiming those are rejected 2003 samples set to come back in 2015.

I'm not claiming that cause I don't know enough about supremes history, but just fyi.

The rejected samples had nike branding instead of stars, it was an all over print of the Nike Logo and Swoosh in gold.

Need these. No reason it should only be euro only
I believe Kinetic skateshop and Blacksheep are doing an IG skate footy contest for these that come with a GT Anti-Hero board too. Def 2 shops in murica.

For those who want the GT blazers, I'm not sure if those will be released in the US, but they're not Euro exclusives for sure. Here's the release poster from our local: (Asia)
Need the blacks on discount

Back
Top Bottom