2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this was 1 helluva year for SB...
top 10 list is gonna be tougher than I thought 
nerd.gif

Yeah, true.
Concept Cars, or CCs, sorry.
Concept cars are the ones at the auto show, right? Like the new sh*t that the car companies want to feel you out on. 

Prototypes are cars that automakers test pre-production. As they are putting all those miles on them testing them out in different climates, etc, they put that on to hide the design from spy photographers. 

So I think we'll need to come up with another name for those wack a&& zebras. Zebra barf works for me. 

I was quick on the draw with the Beijing's which eventually went on heavy disco. Will wait for the Salt Stains to do the same, especially after picking up some Jordan retros this month. #TeamDeadPockets
Yeah, I pulled the trigger twice on Beijings thinking it'd be my only chance. Not mad, but I'll probably follow your tactic on the Salt Stains.

after looking at that graphic for 2014 again it reminds me i passed on so much stuff this year that i still need to get. 510s, petoskys, black lance mountains, salt stains and acapulco golds. In due time they will all hit the collection. January may be the time to do it as JB isn't really drawing me in until feb. 

I feel left out as an EU citizen. No Northern Lights, no Salt Stains, no SOMPs, no white lows.. wish the Sb community would be stronger here.

Wait I thought the EU got way more SOMPs than the US. Seemed like that one website from the EU was selling SOMPs for a long time after they dried up in NYC.

#teamsmallfeet where do yall usually hunt for 5.5s my sister is trying to get into dunks more but I honestly don't know where to look.

I'd have to agree with you. Even though I've only seen the lows in person, I'd expect the highs to have the same material.

Back
Top Bottom