2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So apparently that extra 25% off for BSS expired at midnight last night...not tonight.

So close on shields. So close.

Honestly, I don't see these being too hyped personally. Not sure if the age window of when De La was relevant matches up to those who would be trying to cop for resell, etc. I could be entirely wrong on this, but Diamond is arguably bigger now than it was when the tiff lows dropped so even younger kids I know that weren't into shoes were aware of those. While De La still makes music (and good music I might add), they aren't as culturally relevant as they were in the 90s, NOR when the original lows dropped.
Id have to agree with de la not being too relevant with people under the age of 30 or so.  I work with two younger guys, in their mid 20s, and they dont even know who de la, and atcq are. 
mean.gif

Anyone put black laces in the disposables ? Tempted to cop at that price

Nvm no 11
I will be putting black laces in mine as soon as they come in, ill put some pics up.

Last edited:
I think they could've done a better job in the de la's. Maybe something is being lost in the pics or something material wise. Feels like such a let down IMO.

Id have to agree with de la not being too relevant with people under the age of 30 or so.  I work with two younger guys, in their mid 20s, and they dont even know who de la, and atcq are. 
mean.gif
Thats sad. 

Im a huge hip hop fan (mid 20s) and can't imagine listening to everything nowadays without understanding the roots. 

I think they could've done a better job in the de la's. Maybe something is being lost in the pics or something material wise. Feels like such a let down IMO.

the dunks that were originally released as dunk lows that are re-releasing as dunk highs, were released as dunk lows for a reason.

if that makes any sense.

to me the colors just dont translate well.

the de la and cali highs looked off to me.

Last edited:

mean.gif
At the very least, make them watch that ATCQ documentary by Rappaport haha

the dunks that were originally released as dunk lows that are re-releasing as dunk highs, were released as dunk lows for a reason.

if that makes any sense.

to me the colors just dont translate well.

the de la's and cali high's looked off to me.

Agreed.

It would've been much cooler to see the highs turned to Lows....

At the very least, make them watch that ATCQ documentary by Rappaport haha
Beats, Rhymes, & Life?  thats how it came up actually, i watched it on tv one night and was talking about it at work and they were like who is tribe called quest?
mean.gif
​  I was in shock 
laugh.gif

Thats sad. 

Im a huge hip hop fan (mid 20s) and can't imagine listening to everything nowadays without understanding the roots. 
couldn't agree more.

damn all this old skool hip hop talk...just throwing this out there

back on topic....I ordered some black/purple box dunks...will post pics when they arrive

The De La joints remind me of when folks were homegrown customizing air force ones and dunks. lol.  I love De La Soul though.  

So apparently that extra 25% off for BSS expired at midnight last night...not tonight.

So close on shields. So close.

I was lucky to see the posting 30min before it expired. stacked 4 codes and got them for $56.09 . I did miss a 5th code to stack for like 5 bucks more off but i cant hate. 56 is great price. been waiting for a deal to snag them!

much props to the code poster.

Rastaclat is overpriced at $24. I got mine for $15 from ropelaces and theirs were only $15 and shipping is free and got a lot of colors
i know i saw the price and hit the pause button might wait it out and order from rls when they restock

Anybody got details on the actual sweater from the UCS pack last year? XL? Kicking myself this season for not picking it up. the bay is dry...

Anybody got details on the actual sweater from the UCS pack last year? XL? Kicking myself this season for not picking it up. the bay is dry...
I got the sweater from premier last year and it's awesome. They definitely are hard to find, and you'll never get it for retail it seems.

Back
Top Bottom